Ah3

One of my few posts in any of these AH megathon mutant threads, but really, really, really have a hard time believing TC and his family would leave Rumph hanging. The only reasons I can see this happening is if he was truly conflicted as has been reported by some. Given his character, I find it hard to fathom they'd do Rumph like that. To be clear, they owe the man nothing, but you'd think they'd at least give the man a head's up.

This tells you that all the UGA slam dunk talk has been vastly overstated, and even they aren't sure whether or not he's coming.

Advertisement
It will be a major, major, did I say major, disappointment if we don't land Campbell. If we don't get at least one of the 2 CB's, I wish they would have not came on the OV last weekend. Because that video of them throwing up that "U" was nothing but a farce and I would've rather not seen it than get my hopes up. But if either one comes, major win by this staff.

Last edited:
Riding with ya on this Brooklyn... I still believe we get all 3 as well.

Still haven’t gotten a reason to believe otherwise.

Advertisement
As of midnight tonight no staff (especially ours) has been told anything one way or the other. Dont believe none of this nonsense one way or the other. They want it to be sweated out & one way or the other thats whats gonna happen. Gut feeling we get all 3. Lets hope im right(IT IS ONLY AN OPINION)

You know Brooklyndee, I was laying there last night running all this info through my head. We went from thinking we were getting everyone one day, to no one the next, to we have a good shot, to we have no shot. It came to me last night... All these supposed recruiting "experts" out there and yesterday we were hearing all different stuff from each one of them. Now, if they were all the same I'd be worried. But, they all were saying something different so that's a positive because none of them dudes have a clue. Here's to hoping today is a great day for the U family and all of us fans!

As always, appreciate the info you bring to this board and I hope you stick around man.

Advertisement
anyone ever think that for so long TC was considered a heavy UM lean that maybe he was trying to make his recruiting a little more interesting?
not saying its true or i have any proof, just a possibility

Less than 9 hours left and folks still stressing about this . Go get some p.ussy fall asleep by the time you wake up **** will be decided

What the **** time do you wake up? I'm at work before 0500 everyday. Here I am at my desk and as you say **** aint decided.

Still believe something good is going to happen this morning. We are the program of the near future. We will be playing in final fours sooner than later. we have facilities, coaching, athletes, location and history, but school and personal. We coming for clemson and alabama and it continues, not start, today.

Still believe something good is going to happen this morning. We are the program of the near future. We will be playing in final fours sooner than later. we have facilities, coaching, athletes, location and history, but school and personal. We coming for clemson and alabama and it continues, not start, today.

we loaded up on an amazing offensive class. now we gotta close out the DL and CB.

Advertisement

we loaded up on an amazing offensive class. now we gotta close out the DL and CB.

and if the parents of the two dbs are as smart as I believe they are, the best move for them is to sign with us. They complete the puzzle of bring us #6 & 7. That's taking my rose colored glasses off.

Advertisement
We need to start the day off w Ezzard and Coburn

get Miller signed Bethel

And the AH3 deliver the KO by 10:30

Chatman w the finish move

We all go to lunch happy

Last edited:
Fvck it just give me Silvera, most important player in the class
595839B2-6290-43FE-BE20-A7AD80900470.jpg

Advertisement
Back