I’ve been talking about this sht all year but I just keep hearing about how it’s stupid to ask a player to not leave when he’s a day one pick.

All we here about is how Rousseau made a great choice. He made a great choice for himself and not for the team. We see king get hurt and then double down on that sentiment.
If sunshine and etn would’ve opted out you would’ve seen at the very least one more loss over there.
Smith would’ve not broken all those records and the score last night would likely have been closer.
I don’t understand how people can not comprehend that you are having college teams playing with dudes that would literally be starting on nfl teams RIGHT NOW.
That’s not hyperbole. Najee Harris would start 3 months ago if he was on an nfl team. Same with smith.
And even if they’re not nfl caliber players some of these lineman are still good enough that a 5 star freshman can’t beat him out cause their still technically sound and just bigger and stronger.
Smith would have been a 3rd rder at best last draft. He needed the year to prove something.

Advertisement
Smith would have been a 3rd rder at best last draft. He needed the year to prove something.
I hear you, but he would’ve stepped on the field and it would’ve been a rap. Someone would’ve gotten the steal of the draft like they did with AB who went in the 5th I believe

Advertisement
Back