DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Bama's offense was so good this year because it had Bama talent and BYU age. Look at the starting offense:

Mac Jones- 4th year
Najee Harris- 4th year
Devonta Smith- 4th year
Millar Forristal- 5th year
Landon ****erson- 5th year
Chris Owens- 5th year
Deonte Brown- 5th year
Alex Leatherwood- 4th year
Emil Ekiyor- 3rd year
Jaylen Waddle- 3rd year

The only two young players were Evan Neal and John Metchie, both sophomores.

The best thing about next year's Miami team is going to be the experience. We're finally seeing some talented players return to school and make reasonable NFL decisions. We'll still be a hundred point underdogs against Bama, and for good reason, but our age will help us in that game and the rest of the season.

Advertisement
Did you look at Leatherwood that dude is 100% man. He looked like he lived in the weight room. I still believe they pumping HGH to them boys at Bama because they all look ridiculous. The backup to Harris might’ve been bigger than him. Whole team just look like Freaks

Bama's offense was so good this year because it had Bama talent and BYU age. Look at the starting offense:

Mac Jones- 4th year
Najee Harris- 4th year
Devonta Smith- 4th year
Chris Owens- 5th year
Deonte Brown- 5th year
Emil Ekiyor- 3rd year
Jaylen Waddle- 3rd year

The best thing about next year's Miami team is going to be the experience. We're finally seeing some talented players return to school and make reasonable NFL decisions. We'll still be a hundred point underdogs against Bama, and for good reason, but our age will help us in that game and the rest of the season.
Really the most important part.

Did you look at Leatherwood that dude is 100% man. He looked like he lived in the weight room. I still believe they pumping HGH to them boys at Bama because they all look ridiculous. The backup to Harris might’ve been bigger than him. Whole team just look like Freaks

he was like that as a HS senior. lol

I remember watching clips of him at Paradise camp - grown man out there.

Advertisement
Those players play for the team not for themselves. They want to be the best and are willing to put in the work to even if they are sitting 3rd string. They see the bigger picture and not the reflection in the mirror. They made the comments of how Harris was behind all those great backs and worked and waited for his turn. Miami needs to get to that point but too many times we have players bolting for NFL and not get drafted because they think of themselves. Hopefully with the NIL coming into play our players will focus more on the team and stay the extra time.

Advertisement

Mac Jones- 4th year
Najee Harris- 4th year
Devonta Smith- 4th year
Chris Owens- 5th year
Deonte Brown- 5th year
Emil Ekiyor- 3rd year
Jaylen Waddle- 3rd year

Alabama right now is just head and shoulders above everyone else. I'd expect to be 100 point dogs but then most other teams would as well. I would not necessarily look to the Bama game as a measuring stick-maybe if we can keep it no more than a 50 pt spread. LOL

Advertisement
Advertisement
This. It's a lot easier to keep players that are draft eligible and/or unhappy with PT when they won't get paid the same anywhere else. Look at Clemson a few years ago with the defensive players that stayed...or this year with Etienne.
Or next year with Etienne and Lawrence.

He was already a monster before bama.

Advertisement
Back