Pro Wrestling AEW MEGA THREAD

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jade Cargill is fine asf

#myTBSchamp

20220114_141249.jpg
20220114_141240.jpg

I don't think there is a case that can be made by anyone that she is not a 10/10, if even subjectively.
There's an argument going on in FB's African American wrestling group about who looks better, her or Bianca.

Bianca is effing beautiful, but I also look at her differently with her being married.
So Jade it is.

P.S. someone tried to say Becky Lynch looked better than her. I wanted to internet slap em

Advertisement
Loved the Ladder Match and the DanHausen debut. But that's it. Thought the rest of the show was average.

Dynamite has been in God Mode lately. The best wrestling television in the history of wrestling. Its not even close, IMO.

TK to Keithly: "Just go do some Keith Lee ****." and he gets a massive pop and its an awesome little match.

Advertisement
Dynamite has been in God Mode lately. The best wrestling television in the history of wrestling. Its not even close, IMO.

TK to Keithly: "Just go do some Keith Lee ****." and he gets a massive pop and its an awesome little match.
I love how Adam Cole is building his own stable right underneath the Bucks's nose and they don't have a clue he's about to stab them in the back.

I watched the NJPW show in Chicago tonight. Moxley beat Will Ospreay in the main event and used an interesting move to set up the finish:

It could just be a little easter egg (on Easter weekend no less), referencing the twitter spat between Rollins and Ospreay. However, Moxley's contract is coming up at the end of May. Following the match, he called out Tanahashi for the NJPW event in DC on May 14. Other than Okada, Tanahashi is the last of the big name Japanese guys that Moxley has yet to fight over the last 3 years. It would also be a big time match befitting a ppv, an AEW ppv, like the one rumored to be announced soon involving NJPW. So why not wait and do it then? The Fed is rumored to be working out a deal with GCW, where Moxley is the current champion. They are supposedly "going in a new direction," with certain rules on creative being relaxed for talent like Cody and Roman. I think Moxley is gone after Double or Nothing.

Last edited:
MJF no showed the Double or Nothing meet + greet today and there are unconfirmed rumors a flight has been booked for him to return home.

His status for the PPV tomorrow is up in the air.

Some people think it’s a work, but I don’t believe that to be the case. He’s legitimately unhappy with his contract.

Advertisement
The ppv was pretty average, by AEW standards, until the last 2 hours where it really picked up. The 5 man tag was one of the best matches in the company's history. I dug the main event since it was basically a remake of Piper (Hangman) vs. Hart (Punk) from Wrestlemania VIII. Tony's back on the white claw and booger sugar diet.

The story of the ME was cool, but Punk’s ring work was really sloppy. That’s the worst he’s looked since coming back.

If he’s going to go on an extended run as champ, he’s going to have to clean things up. I remember him saying last year he wasn’t going crazy training because he didn’t feel like he needed to. Well I think he does.

Advertisement
Back