Pro Wrestling AEW MEGA THREAD

Advertisement
Advertisement
Paying or streaming?

Unfortunately I’ll be paying; but I think it’ll be worth it. I’m so pumped about this. Real storyline w real action. I’ve been watching The YouTube clips leading up to this moment. I like what Cody is doing. WWE has been going untouched and unchallenged for years and the product sucks ***. Even their belts r disappointing, including their new “24/7” which makes & looks like it doesn’t make sense.

I like how AEW is tapping in to other Wrestling Alliances like New Japan & Lucha Libra that’s helping story lines. Old school w a new school touch.

I haven't watched WWE since punk left and even then that's all I could stomach. I've tried to watch a few ppvs. It's just awful. Competition breeds success and Vince hasn't had any real competition since 1999. With billionaire backing, dis gon be good.

Anything that isn't marketed toward 10 yr olds and/or doesn't incessantly feature Brock Lesnar at his whim is probably good by me. Then again, the extent of my current wrasslin' interest is pretty much limited to Conrad Thompson's podcasts- despite his effing Bama slurping.

Advertisement
Anything that isn't marketed toward 10 yr olds and/or doesn't incessantly feature Brock Lesnar at his whim is probably good by me. Then again, the extent of my current wrasslin' interest is pretty much limited to Conrad Thompson's podcasts- despite his effing Bama slurping.

Same. I highly suggest you check this out. Conrad is used as a consultant. This is geared towards the fans like us, who hate the current product but still love the idea of and the history of it all.

Advertisement
They need to make jericho the first champ of the company. Nobody knows who those other guys are nd jericho is and will promote the **** out of it.

I’ll check it out. Hopefully they allow NWA-style blading.

They will certainly. Cody tried against nick aldis for the nwa belt but did a not so good job. Cody and Dustin will both bleed tonight guaranteed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back