Pro Wrestling AEW MEGA THREAD

Advertisement
I haven't watched WWE since punk left and even then that's all I could stomach. I've tried to watch a few ppvs. It's just awful. Competition breeds success and Vince hasn't had any real competition since 1999. With billionaire backing, dis gon be good.

That’s when I quit , and tbh I don’t like anyone in aew other than Jericho. Cody has always sucked imo , young bucks too. They were trash in tna, the whole comedy thing in wrestling is why its only a niche crowd watching. Oh and kayfabe dying.

I haven't watched WWE since punk left and even then that's all I could stomach. I've tried to watch a few ppvs. It's just awful. Competition breeds success and Vince hasn't had any real competition since 1999. With billionaire backing, dis gon be good.

The difference is the WWE went public. They can’t and won’t do anything remotely close to the Attitude era. I hope AEW is successful. Who really is going to pay $50 for a PPV? Still, WWE is such a ****** product that wrestling needs AEW (or anyone else) to succeed badly.

The difference is the WWE went public. They can’t and won’t do anything remotely close to the Attitude era. I hope AEW is successful. WWE is such a ****** product that wrestling needs AEW to succeed badly.

It’s rated G lol, with horrible writing / angles , no psychology and flat out cheesy.

These guys can’t be themselves or take a chance , because they’re programmed from nxt to go by script.

With this thinking there wouldn’t be a stone cold or rock. Two of the best talkers ever.

Advertisement
It’s rated G lol, with horrible writing / angles , no psychology and flat out cheesy.

These guys can’t be themselves or take a chance , because they’re programmed from nxt to go by script.

With this thinking there wouldn’t be a stone cold or rock. Two of the best talkers ever.

I don’t follow AEG so I can’t comment on their product. I do know their wrestlers are promoting tonight’s event quite a bit. Jericho gets my most attention. Either way, WWE needs competition badly.

I don’t follow AEG so I can’t comment on their product. I do know their wrestlers are promoting tonight’s event quite a bit. Jericho gets my most attention. Either way, WWE needs competition badly.

From interviews I’ve heard it sounds like they’re going after a more mature , older audience. Maybe more blood and ***.

I don’t watch wrasslin anymore , just listen to podcasts. Jim cornette, talk is Jericho etc.

I like hearing stories and shoot interviews on my era 80’s - 90’s.

From interviews I’ve heard it sounds like they’re going after a more mature , older audience. Maybe more blood and ***.

I don’t watch wrasslin anymore , just listen to podcasts. Jim cornette, talk is Jericho etc.

I like hearing stories and shoot interviews on my era 80’s - 90’s.

Cornette’s shoot videos are priceless. He’s insane but likable at the same time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not going to order there first ppv, however I fully intend on watching when they start on TNT. I read they are going to use analytic style information graphics, and keep a boxing style win loss count. Could be awesome...wondering if Dean Ambrose er I mean John Moxley will join?

Advertisement
That’s when I quit , and tbh I don’t like anyone in aew other than Jericho. Cody has always sucked imo , young bucks too. They were trash in tna, the whole comedy thing in wrestling is why its only a niche crowd watching. Oh and kayfabe dying.
That was TNA's fault. Dixie Carter F***** TNA up

Advertisement
Back