ACCNETWORK on YouTubeTV

I really hope that's true. I am not familiar with any of the devices you guys are mentioning. I've never had Firestick, Hulu, YT TV or any of those so I have no idea how to operate those.
I got a pretty good unnamed sauce.
Not as good as the guy who helped Diaz and Enos select the QB, but almost as good.

As for devices and apps Dish is superior Technology and is the best service provider for college football period. You should be good to go.

Advertisement
I really hope that's true. I am not familiar with any of the devices you guys are mentioning. I've never had Firestick, Hulu, YT TV or any of those so I have no idea how to operate those.

Devices: Fire TV (there are different models with stick, boxes, etc), Roku (different models also), Apple TV, NVidia Shield, a bunch of others that you will probably never hear of

Services: Amazon Prime, Hulu, YoutubeTV, Sling, Netflix, PSVue, Curiosity Stream, etc, etc, etc

The devices hook up to the TV. The services for the most part can be played on any device. Hopefully that can clear things up a little bit? There is a bit of learning curve. I know because I went through it. If you or anybody wants to understand I can try and help with what I understand. There is so much out there I am always learning too. Many people out there much more knowledgeable than me.

Devices: Fire TV (there are different models with stick, boxes, etc), Roku (different models also), Apple TV, NVidia Shield, a bunch of others that you will probably never hear of

Services: Amazon Prime, Hulu, YoutubeTV, Sling, Netflix, PSVue, Curiosity Stream, etc, etc, etc

The devices hook up to the TV. The services for the most part can be played on any device. Hopefully that can clear things up a little bit? There is a bit of learning curve. I know because I went through it. If you or anybody wants to understand I can try and help with what I understand. There is so much out there I am always learning too. Many people out there much more knowledgeable than me.
You my friend are awesome. Thank you very much!

Advertisement
I've been tryna hold out for sling getting it..but I was looking at youtube tv before, so I think I'll have to go with them

Advertisement
Hulu+ live TV is cheaper than YT TV and the streaming service is just as good. As far as user friendly that does not matter to me. You get local TV with Hulu.

Hulu+ live TV is cheaper than YT TV and the streaming service is just as good. As far as user friendly that does not matter to me. You get local TV with Hulu.

I have been wanting to get the regular hulu to check out their library. So the Hulu+ live TV is a little more attractive to me for that.

Now that spectrum has ACCN the spectrum choice is probably the cheapest route, but I have already worked myself up for hulu.

Advertisement
ACCnetwork will be on YouTubeTV. Which i believe is the best deal with all these streaming services. ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPNNEWS, SECnetwork, and when ACCnetwork opens they will have that also. 50 bucks a month up to 3 holders.

Just putting it out there for anyone who didn’t know.

I cut cable and went with YouTube TV. After a couple months I still like it although it costs $50 a month. Seems to have the best selection of live sports.

I cut cable and went with YouTube TV. After a couple months I still like it although it costs $50 a month. Seems to have the best selection of live sports.
Hulu+live TV carry all of the ESPN networks also and is only 44.99 a month...just saying. Like I stated earlier you also get local programming ie. news channels

Advertisement
https://thestreamable.com/news/acc-...able-on-sling-tv-unless-a-new-deal-is-reached

Looks like SlingTV may also lose their ACC Network EXTRA package if they don't strike a deal to carry the actual ACC Network within the week.
From what little is out there... it appears that the 2 channels will splinter and some games will be on ACCN and others on ACCNX, but in order to view the "Extra" channel you will need an ACCN subscription regardless.

The last sentence is interesting:

" The first ACCNX telecasts will kick off on August 22 with seven women’s soccer games. Also, all live events airing on the network will be available via replay on ACCNX for 30 days following the airing ACC Network. "

I'm interpreting that to mean that if I stick with SlingTV... I'll miss the original airing of the North Carolina and Bethune games on ACCN since they don;t carry that channel, but will get to see them on replay a few hours/days later on ACCNX... that is, if they strike a deal to remain carrying the channel.

So confusing...

https://thestreamable.com/news/acc-...able-on-sling-tv-unless-a-new-deal-is-reached

Looks like SlingTV may also lose their ACC Network EXTRA package if they don't strike a deal to carry the actual ACC Network within the week.
From what little is out there... it appears that the 2 channels will splinter and some games will be on ACCN and others on ACCNX, but in order to view the "Extra" channel you will need an ACCN subscription regardless.

The last sentence is interesting:

" The first ACCNX telecasts will kick off on August 22 with seven women’s soccer games. Also, all live events airing on the network will be available via replay on ACCNX for 30 days following the airing ACC Network. "

I'm interpreting that to mean that if I stick with SlingTV... I'll miss the original airing of the North Carolina and Bethune games on ACCN since they don;t carry that channel, but will get to see them on replay a few hours/days later on ACCNX... that is, if they strike a deal to remain carrying the channel.

So confusing...
ACCNX is just ACC Network Extra rebranded. If they don’t reach a deal for ACCN, they’ll lose ACCNX. You won’t be able to watch they games live or on delay.

“All ACCN games will also be available on the ESPN app to authenticated cable subscribers.”
- espnpressroom.com

I believe this means that when open the app, it asks you for your espn provider and password. This will allow you to watch the ACCN games, perhaps on watchespn, espn 3 or some channel like that.

Advertisement
Back