ACCNETWORK on YouTubeTV

Question: What will the ACCN provide that we won’t get anywhere else? Will there be games that are strictly available on the ACCN? I may have to pony up the cash for Hulu or YT, but would like to know what the ACCN is about. Thanks

Advertisement
Question: What will the ACCN provide that we won’t get anywhere else? Will there be games that are strictly available on the ACCN? I may have to pony up the cash for Hulu or YT, but would like to know what the ACCN is about. Thanks
Yes, ACCN will have games that will strictly be on ACCN.

ACCnetwork will be on YouTubeTV. Which i believe is the best deal with all these streaming services. ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPNNEWS, SECnetwork, and when ACCnetwork opens they will have that also. 50 bucks a month up to 3 holders.

Just putting it out there for anyone who didn’t know.
Thanks for the info bro! I left YouTube TV for Hulu Live because Hulu was getting the ACC network and YouTube was unsure. Time to switch back...

Advertisement
Also want to add if u fill up the google family thing every household pay $10 then u basically paying 10 a month for tv

Suggest folks with cable wait and see how this plays out. ACCN is going to be huge for hoop, which is arguably even more important in ACC land.

I live in NC and the largest cable providers are ATT and Spectrum/Charter. Almost impossible to believe they won't come to a deal with the ACC Network. Esp if you have either of those 2 services, wait and see.

ACCnetwork will be on YouTubeTV. Which i believe is the best deal with all these streaming services. ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPNNEWS, SECnetwork, and when ACCnetwork opens they will have that also. 50 bucks a month up to 3 holders.

Do you need a new smart tv to stream YouTube tv without having to hdmi from a laptop?

The UNC and Bethune games are only on ACCN. It’s likely a few more will be also.

Advertisement
So I’m thinking about switching from U-verse to YouTube TV? What’s pros and cons for YouTube? I’ve heard it can buffer some but also heard a lot of positive. Is it worth the change?

Those of us not looking to cut cable, but who need ACCN for the UNC and Bethune games, YouTube TV offers a 14 day free trial. Should work out to get both games and then cancel
Man I’ve been frustrated with Hulu, I’m going to try out YouTube tv and hope it’s better.

Advertisement
How many games are on the ACC network?

Only 2, the UNC and Bethune games in back to back weeks. Why I'm just gonna do the free trial and get both games. Wouldn't surprise me to see a last minute deal with Spectrum too, at least I hope so.

Advertisement

Sling is half the price, I'll go with that.

Advertisement
Back