ACCNETWORK on YouTubeTV

canwewinagain

Redshirt Freshman
ACCnetwork will be on YouTubeTV. Which i believe is the best deal with all these streaming services. ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPNNEWS, SECnetwork, and when ACCnetwork opens they will have that also. 50 bucks a month up to 3 holders.

Just putting it out there for anyone who didn’t know.

Advertisement
ACCnetwork will be on YouTubeTV. Which i believe is the best deal with all these streaming services. ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPNNEWS, SECnetwork, and when ACCnetwork opens they will have that also. 50 bucks a month up to 3 holders.

Just putting it out there for anyone who didn’t know.

Does Hulu have the same thing?

Advertisement
I have Hulu live and a bit frustrated with it sometimes... especially trying to play back games and having to watch all commercials (even if I am trying to skip a quarter). Has anyone had both or been happy with YouTube?

Just double checked you guys are correct. It does carry it. Only differences in the sports category is YouTubeTV has MLB network and NBAtv

Advertisement
I have Hulu live and a bit frustrated with it sometimes... especially trying to play back games and having to watch all commercials (even if I am trying to skip a quarter). Has anyone had both or been happy with YouTube?
Been fine with me. Both on my phone and tv have been perfect.

****, just dropped YouTubeTV and picked up Hulu because YT didn't have the ACCNW. I liked YT better than Hulu, may have to switch back. Hulu is cheaper though.

I had YT and switched to Hulu because of the ACCN. $10 a month cheaper, but I liked YT better than Hulu. Much more user friendly and a better guide I think. Channels are about the same.

Advertisement

I switched to Hulu just for ACC network, I am switching back to YouTube, it’s much better. Better menus, more streams, faster stream, better dvr etc

YTTV is dope cause if one of your boys has it and put u on that google plan its pretty much free for 4 other cribs, u gotta be in the same state though i think

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back