ACCNETWORK on YouTubeTV

I would rather pick a device that skips the phone part all together.

Another thing to think about for the different streaming options, I don't think YTTV is back on fires TV yet. It will probably get there soon but not sure if any games or how many would be missed in that time.

It’s on Fire I just downloaded it today...

Advertisement
One other thing none of you guys mentioned that you will need an Antenna to view your local Channel. Most of these streaming service don’t carrry locals unless I’m wrong please correct me. I have Sling plus an indoor antenna combined with Sling AirTV box that migrate all my locals into my App and every device can view them.

One other thing none of you guys mentioned that you will need an Antenna to view your local Channel. Most of these streaming service don’t carrry locals unless I’m wrong please correct me. I have Sling plus an indoor antenna combined with Sling AirTV box that migrate all my locals into my App and every device can view them.

I think they come with various local channels. Each one has a different amount. Sling I believe has the least but that is probably part of why they are the cheapest.

Either way UM football is not going to be shown on local channels here unless we are having an incredible year. Even then it would have to be playoff games.

Double check on the website, but I was of the belief that YouTube TV did carry all locals and you don't need an antenna. They are the only one who carry all of them in my local market and that's a big reason I'm with them.

Advertisement
ACCN has been added to the YouTube TV guide. If you use a custom guide, you’ll need to manually add it to your lineup.

Advertisement
Back