ACCNETWORK on YouTubeTV

YT TV converts all 1080i channels to 1080p 60 frames per second, Playstation Vue is all 720P. Vue has a few channels like NFL network that YT TV doesn't. The clincher for me was YTTV has a better dvr (keeps recordings for 9 months) and had all my locals so I didn't have to put up an antenna. I believe YT TV allows more concurrent streams so if you have multiple family members watching that might factor in.

I liked both services though and both were pretty reliable, something I couldn't say about Directv Now

Thanks for the feedback. I’ve had Vue before and liked it but keep hearing good things about YT TV. The only catch is I had PS Vue on my PS4 and Firestick and I don’t think you can get YT TV on either, from what I’ve seen at least.

Advertisement
Thanks for the feedback. I’ve had Vue before and liked it but keep hearing good things about YT TV. The only catch is I had PS Vue on my PS4 and Firestick and I don’t think you can get YT TV on either, from what I’ve seen at least.

You can get YT TV on the Firestick now. Google and Amazon resolved their dispute.

Advertisement
Do we know if ACCNetwork will be part of the regular lineup or an additional package like a sports pack. I called PS VUE yesterday and they could not provide an answer.

I have Hulu live and a bit frustrated with it sometimes... especially trying to play back games and having to watch all commercials (even if I am trying to skip a quarter). Has anyone had both or been happy with YouTube?
I lived overseas for 3 years and I rewatched every game on Youtube usually 1-2 days after with no issues

Good stuff, thanks!

I would check that. I know they finalized their dispute but still working on getting the apps on. I think just a couple days ago they added back a YouTube app. Not sure if YouTubeTV app is on the fire TV yet. Especially anything before the latest 4k fire stick.

Advertisement
I would check that. I know they finalized their dispute but still working on getting the apps on. I think just a couple days ago they added back a YouTube app. Not sure if YouTubeTV app is on the fire TV yet. Especially anything before the latest 4k fire stick.

Looks like you’re right. Anytime I search for it, it just takes me to the YouTube app. I saw an article detailing how to download it from downloader but haven’t tried yet. Thanks.

So I just called U-verse again and they seem to know less of the ACC Network every time I call. Don’t expect it anytime soon...

So I just called U-verse again and they seem to know less of the ACC Network every time I call. Don’t expect it anytime soon...

Doubt the customer service people know or are told anything. Also don't think they know much beyond what interests them. Had one retention person try to convince me the NFL channel was going to cover all the UM games.

ACCnetwork will be on YouTubeTV. Which i believe is the best deal with all these streaming services. ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPNNEWS, SECnetwork, and when ACCnetwork opens they will have that also. 50 bucks a month up to 3 holders.

Just putting it out there for anyone who didn’t know.
I'll second your opinion that Youtube is the best deal out there. Cut cable last year and haven't missed it at all.

Advertisement
Anybody know what channel ACCN will be on Directv? I just chatted with a rep online and he said it would be channel 206 which is espn. It can't possibly be that espn will pick and choose what part of the ACCN they will show? Isn't this supposed to be it's own separate channel? ATT's take over of directv has been the worst.

Advertisement
Only thing that keeps me from switching from Sling to YoutubeTV is that YoutubeTV doesnt have NFL Redzone.

I heard a rumor that Dish will probably announce carrying it soon.
I really hope that's true. I am not familiar with any of the devices you guys are mentioning. I've never had Firestick, Hulu, YT TV or any of those so I have no idea how to operate those.

Advertisement
Back