ACCNETWORK on YouTubeTV

Advertisement
I have PSVue and like it so far. Big difference between Vue and Youtube TV as far as I can tell is Vue has NFL Network while Youtube doesn't, but costs $5/month more. After Football season, will probably switch to Hulu or Youtube.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Around $50 a month. I was doing research today because I think I’m going to cut the chord and drop Spectrum.

Didn’t you ask this a few months ago?

Just get YouTubeTV already. You can afford it.

Thanks gents.

Yes and yes.

I can afford it...that was just the cheap ramen eating ******* coming out in me. If you ever been poor, that cheap ******* is always in there somewhere....and brother I know what poor is.

I used to have YouTube TV but switched to Hulu live after YTTV raised their price earlier this year. Hulu has a lot more shows than YTTV so I don’t have to record as much. Now I can watch any episode of Seinfeld on demand

3 people added? Or can stream from 6 different devices?

I’ve given access to 4 family members who set their own accounts up but don’t have to pay. That’s why I don’t get why ppl don’t capitalize on that. 3 devices streaming at a time per account.

Advertisement
Do you need a new smart tv to stream YouTube tv without having to hdmi from a laptop?

You don't need a smart TV if you have a wifi network at home. Get a chromecast dongle for the TV's HDMI port and then use the YTTV app on your phone and cast it to the TV through the chromecast using wifi.

Advertisement
For anyone who may know, how does YT TV compare to PlayStation Vue? Thanks
YT TV converts all 1080i channels to 1080p 60 frames per second, Playstation Vue is all 720P. Vue has a few channels like NFL network that YT TV doesn't. The clincher for me was YTTV has a better dvr (keeps recordings for 9 months) and had all my locals so I didn't have to put up an antenna. I believe YT TV allows more concurrent streams so if you have multiple family members watching that might factor in.

I liked both services though and both were pretty reliable, something I couldn't say about Directv Now

So I’m thinking about switching from U-verse to YouTube TV? What’s pros and cons for YouTube? I’ve heard it can buffer some but also heard a lot of positive. Is it worth the change?
You probably will lose some channels, make sure the spouse is ok with that if that situation applies. I don't really have buffering issues, and the unlimited storage DVR keeping recordings 9 months can't be beat.

You don't need a smart TV if you have a wifi network at home. Get a chromecast dongle for the TV's HDMI port and then use the YTTV app on your phone and cast it to the TV through the chromecast using wifi.

I would rather pick a device that skips the phone part all together.

Another thing to think about for the different streaming options, I don't think YTTV is back on fires TV yet. It will probably get there soon but not sure if any games or how many would be missed in that time.

Advertisement
Back