ACC refs calling this Super Bowl

Mahomes was doomed from start with busted toe and both OT's out... but ****, agree those officials would be right at home in ACC/Miami games... the early penalty on 95 Jones for a retaliatory mild shove early was embarrassing and foreshadowed the rest of the game...
officials def **** themselves...

Advertisement
Romo said the bucs safety was complaining about teammates help or something like that after the td at the half.

No Tony...The Chiefs are ****ed about the 95 yards in penalties compared to 5 yards for the bucs. That PI was one of the worst I have seen in a while. Plantcity3 said he tripped evans but all i saw was inadvertent contact and an uncatchable ball.

At least Boomer said what most impartial people were saying at halftime...refs too involved like the acc and too many flags contributing to Bucs points.
170FE5C2-A214-456C-9DEA-D89A144DD97A.jpeg
Doesn’t matter what I say. This ⬆️ is facts though

Watched the chiefs all year they got away with a lot this game these refs weren’t letting them do their same **** and it showed
The Chiefs were penalized more than their opponents during the season. Today, it came back to hurt them.

Advertisement
Mahomes was doomed from start with busted toe and both OT's out... but ****, agree those officials would be right at home in ACC/Miami games... the early penalty on 95 Jones for a retaliatory mild shove early was embarrassing and foreshadowed the rest of the game...
It’s the Superbowl. They’re going to call the unnecessary stuff tight because it’s the NFL‘s image around the world. If players can’t figure out how to comtrol themselves with this much time and preparation, it’s on them. I normally would agree re this sort of stuff but no excuse for guys being surprised by superbowl calls - they literally tell them what to expect in advance.

I used to hate Tom Brady, but it was cause he played for da Pats. Now him winning is like a big FU to the Pats. So respect GOAT!

But the one sided flag parade was hilarious. It was EXACTLY what we’ve all complained about as U fans. I couldn’t believe my eyes. Does the NFL have the not catchable rule on PI?!? cause those big PI calls were 100% not catchable! I mean, if that rule isn’t in the NFL, then my bad... but those balls were not gonna be caught unless those receivers got go-go-gadget arms.

Would TB still win the game without the paid off refs? Maybe, but would have at least been a good game. So glad I got to fast foward through that ****. Btw, the commercials were worse than the game... imagine dat!

Advertisement
Romo said the bucs safety was complaining about teammates help or something like that after the td at the half.

No Tony...The Chiefs are ****ed about the 95 yards in penalties compared to 5 yards for the bucs. That PI was one of the worst I have seen in a while. Plantcity3 said he tripped evans but all i saw was inadvertent contact and an uncatchable ball.

At least Boomer said what most impartial people were saying at halftime...refs too involved like the acc and too many flags contributing to Bucs points.
😂 at inadvertent contact when getting burnt and falling over your own two feet

And the difference between our Canes and what y’all are in here complaining about is the teams the Canes play against don’t get called for obvious penalties. Y’all are crying about to many penalties being called

Buccaneers got 14 points because of bad calls other than that the refs didn't affect the game at all
True. The second half was all Bucs
True, you are talking about the InT-I think, I was referring to the hold on evans in the end zone just before the half.
yeah. Bottom line, refs were calling too tight a game one way in the 1st half. Second half, Bucs defense had KC & Mahomes shook.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just don't care as much about the NFL anymore. Was way happier for the first Bucs Superbowl win.

They called it real tight on the chiefs IMHO. And they missed one where Suh hit Mahomes in the facemask on one of the sacks. Wasn't real hard, but you saw his head move and they usually call it.

Just don't care as much about the NFL anymore. Was way happier for the first Bucs Superbowl win.

They called it real tight on the chiefs IMHO. And they missed one where Suh hit Mahomes in the facemask on one of the sacks. Wasn't real hard, but you saw his head move and they usually call it.
FB_IMG_1612768675528.jpg

Didn't watch the game, but saw hi lights on the news. That was ****-poor officiating. But what can one expect when the game is staged.

Advertisement
Back