ACC refs calling this Super Bowl

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why anyone is debating back and forth about a prescripted entertainment show, is beyond me. NFL, Vegas, Networks, they all need to make their money. That’s their focus, and the money happens to be in your pockets, which you will willingly give to them. Who’s the chump in this equation?

Advertisement

Bro that don’t prove shlt. You going to ruin your football knowledge reputation on this site by saying this stuff. Bucs dominated, and they would’ve still won had those calls gone the other way.

Don’t even have to be that knowledgeable football person to know that.

Those comments are funny though. I laughed. You should post some of them

Advertisement
I thought there were a couple of ticky-tacky calls in the first half, but Tampa dominated here and there’s just no question about it.

I know Brady has a lot of haters, but this should put that to rest. You don’t win eight Super Bowls by accident, and that’s not Bill Belichick on the sidelines today. That’s Bruce Arians, a coach who they will not making a bust for at the Hall of Fame.

It is time to give Brady his due, for those that hate him.

Let me remind everyone how Tampa Bay ended last season, in the regular season, with an OT loss, and no playoffs, and tell me Brady hasn’t been the difference this year

View attachment 143148
A QB not throwing 30 ints was the difference. That was the top 10 D with the best pass catching weapons returning. U insert the GOAT you’ve got a chance with out question. But that defense carried them. Was a historic defensive run in the offs

A QB not throwing 30 ints was the difference. That was the top 10 D with the best pass catching weapons returning. U insert the GOAT you’ve got a chance with out question. But that defense carried them. Was a historic defensive run in the offs

I’m not denigrating their defense it was stout, they don’t get to the playoffs without it no doubt. But even without the turnover machine last year, they still don’t make the playoffs

Advertisement
Bro that don’t prove shlt. You going to ruin your football knowledge reputation on this site by saying this stuff. Bucs dominated, and they would’ve still won had those calls gone the other way.

Don’t even have to be that knowledgeable football person to know that.

Those comments are funny though. I laughed. You should post some of them

I’m merely highlighting others felt the same way.

They were pretty funny. Lol.

No. The dropped passes at the wrong time and gimpy Mahomes caused them the game.

Definitely had some crucial dropped passes; but way too many tricky tack to ?able calls. U let TB mug GB receivers & vise versa, but in the SB u can’t sneeze on a WR?? And what was up w that “offsides” where it gave TB a fresh set of downs before the half, THEN an uncatchable pass called as a PI that gives TB the ball at the 1?? C’mon man. Momentum is a mutha fcka

Advertisement
Back