ACC refs calling this Super Bowl

Advertisement
Advertisement
Offsides on a FG attempt on a 4th and 5 when the guy called offsides didn't even make an attempt for a block and the result is a first down? Ok.

Advertisement
I thought there were a couple of ticky-tacky calls in the first half, but Tampa dominated here and there’s just no question about it.

I know Brady has a lot of haters, but this should put that to rest. You don’t win eight Super Bowls by accident, and that’s not Bill Belichick on the sidelines today. That’s Bruce Arians, a coach who they will not making a bust for at the Hall of Fame.

It is time to give Brady his due, for those that hate him.

Let me remind everyone how Tampa Bay ended last season, in the regular season, with an OT loss, and no playoffs, and tell me Brady hasn’t been the difference this year

22F49A42-A398-4085-8C6A-D04825204FAB.gif

Advertisement
so your claim now isn’t that those were bad calls, just that you imagine there were. other bad calls that didn’t get made but should have been? you don’t have evidence of this, but you’re sure of it.
No. The call of the int that was negated was bad. The call on Jones “unnecessary roughness” was terrible. The PI were the balll was thrown through the end zone was a called PI. Ball was uncatchable. Those plays results in 21 points.

nobody wants to see that on this stage. Hats off the Bucs Defense taking advantage of kc weakness. But that doesn’t mean those calls weren’t huge and bs

Advertisement
No. The call of the int that was negated was bad. The call on Jones “unnecessary roughness” was terrible. The PI were the balll was thrown through the end zone was a called PI. Ball was uncatchable. Those plays results in 21 points.

nobody wants to see that on this stage. Hats off the Bucs Defense taking advantage of kc weakness. But that doesn’t mean those calls weren’t huge and bs
that ball wasn’t uncatchable. without the PI he’s right there. it’s silly imo to say otherwise. those guys cover a lot of ground in 1.5 seconds.

Advertisement
Back