ACC refs calling this Super Bowl

Advertisement
Screenshot_20210207-201336_Twitter.jpg

Advertisement
Romo said the bucs safety was complaining about teammates help or something like that after the td at the half.

No Tony...The Chiefs are ****ed about the 95 yards in penalties compared to 5 yards for the bucs. That PI was one of the worst I have seen in a while. Plantcity3 said he tripped evans but all i saw was inadvertent contact and an uncatchable ball.

At least Boomer said what most impartial people were saying at halftime...refs too involved like the acc and too many flags contributing to Bucs points.

Advertisement
Romo said the bucs safety was complaining about teammates help or something like that after the td at the half.

No Tony...The Chiefs are ****ed about the 95 yards in penalties compared to 5 yards for the bucs. That PI was one of the worst I have seen in a while. Plantcity3 said he tripped evans but all i saw was inadvertent contact and an uncatchable ball.

At least Boomer said what most impartial people were saying at halftime...refs too involved like the acc and too many flags contributing to Bucs points.
Can’t grab and hold the guy getting the ball thrown to him 8 yards beyond the LOS. Easy call.

Advertisement

The one in the endzone was even worse, somehow. I turned it off. That might be the last NFL game I ever watch. Honestly, I have watched maybe 3 games the last 7 years, so it's not saying much.

Advertisement
The one in the endzone was even worse, somehow. I turned it off. That might be the last NFL game I ever watch. Honestly, I have watched maybe 3 games the last 7 years, so it's not saying much.
I stopped putting too much stock into NFL games after watching how Brady gets carried on the officiating shoulders way back when. Let me know when he gets called for retaliation against another player, when other players get flagged for even sniffing him.

Advertisement
Back