ACC refs calling this Super Bowl

Advertisement
Definitely had some crucial dropped passes; but way too many tricky tack to ?able calls. U let TB mug GB receivers & vise versa, but in the SB u can’t sneeze on a WR??
Regardless. Their oline got taken to the woodshed. Wouldn't have changed the outcome.

I’m not denigrating their defense it was stout, they don’t get to the playoffs without it no doubt. But even without the turnover machine last year, they still don’t make the playoffs
They was 7-9 with Winston throwing 30 picks lol..you insert a starter level QB that’s a team in the playoffs..this narrative is the only issue I have with some Brady stans..he’s the goat with that resume without doubt. But we allll know in the game of football it’s about the LOS. He’s had a top 10 defense in every super bowl victory. It’s not alllll about him. Wasn’t in NE certainly wasn’t in Tampa. Admission to that and He’s still the GOAT QB

Advertisement
Definitely had some crucial dropped passes; but way too many tricky tack to ?able calls. U let TB mug GB receivers & vise versa, but in the SB u can’t sneeze on a WR?? And what was up w that “offsides” where it gave TB a fresh set of downs before the half, THEN an uncatchable pass called as a PI that gives TB the ball at the 1?? C’mon man. Momentum is a mutha fcka
Isn’t that the drive the Chiefs smothered 4th-and-goal at the 1?

Advertisement
Lol

Attachments

• IMG955088.jpg
    IMG955088.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 13
It’s just amazing how Brady just kicks into all this ****

Starts with Bledsoe getting knocked out

Patriots manage to shutdown Rams and Warner and Bucs shutdown Chiefs, two of the greatest offenses of all time

Beats the Rams scoring 14 point another defensive shutdown

Panthers kick kickoff out of bounds

Seahawks go full ******

Falcons go double full ******

Advertisement
It’s just amazing how Brady just kicks into all this ****

Starts with Bledsoe getting knocked out

Patriots manage to shutdown Rams and Warner and Bucs shutdown Chiefs, two of the greatest offenses of all time

Beats the Rams scoring 14 point another defensive shutdown

Panthers kick kickoff out of bounds

Seahawks go full ******

Falcons go double full ******
And it could have been more if not for the giants wr making a miracle catch and he got stripped on the last drive against the eagles in a game where he lost passing for over 500 yds.

Tampa's defense is pretty awesome and he had time to throw. Makes me look at PSU LB or Sewell if we trade down then pick up WR/RB later.

People say calls didn't influence anything it was a beatdown. Calls changed the entire first half and it even had Boomer talk about that straight away during halftime. Others sports people were as well saying that these refs don't know defensive holding or PI from one game to the next. It put KC in a hole at half.

With that being said Tampa came out to play after halftime. I think the first half ending really influenced KC and took their minds out of it. I will give Brady his due and that defense is incredible. Evans? Red card for flopping.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back