ACC officially refuses to admit mistake.

Advertisement
Need to gtfo of the ACC

And no more pussyfooting around the issue, being cordial isn't doing ****. Take the fine if a question ever pops up that has anything whatsoever to do with this ****stain of a conference and its officials.
Yes. Then the original members and their thrawl referees can play to their hearts content.

People don’t understand that back in the day, 70s-90s UF was an extremely easy school to get in to. A lot of Miami Cubans that couldn’t afford or get in to Miami went to UF.

Through the success of its Sport’s programs, and increase number of people going to college over all, UF became more sought after, driving admissions up and allowing the university to get more picky with who they admit in to the school.
UF became more competitive because of Florida PrePaid.

Everyone taking responsibility and accountability except the ACC. They would’ve been better off just admitting they blew it just like Mario, Dawson and the players. It’s pathetic that they had to lie to protect the refs even though both photo and video evidence lead to the same conclusion that there was no fumble.

With this weak response I put all the blame on the ACC. I’m satisfied with how our players and coaches have responded. The ACC is a joke. I hope the conference burns down like the Pac12.

Advertisement
People don’t understand that back in the day, 70s-90s UF was an extremely easy school to get in to. A lot of Miami Cubans that couldn’t afford or get in to Miami went to UF.

Through the success of its Sport’s programs, and increase number of people going to college over all, UF became more sought after, driving admissions up and allowing the university to get more picky with who they admit in to the school.
440px-Senator_Rubio_official_portrait.jpeg

https://www.local10.com/news/2015/0...-school-for-people-who-cant-get-into-florida/

Of course, he went to UF after flaming out in football at no-name Tarkio College, then went to Santa Fe Prep School before finally getting in to UF

Posted because he is a Cuban-American UF Trash talker, not because he is a politician!

Advertisement
ACC is always going to try to diffuse the situation quickly, avoid the embarrassment of admitting their refs made a mistake, and protect the refs.

Chaney had full control of the ball when his elbow hit the ground. The GT player started ripping at it after his elbow had hit the ground. Indisputably not a fumble.

Unless a conference like the ACC can overturn a ruling & reverse the final outcome of the game (which I don’t know but doubt they can), there’s really not much value in disputing calls after the fact. That’s likely why Rad was pretty diplomatic with his comment. I wouldn’t count on this resulting in any make-up calls for us (especially against one of the most powerful members of the conf in UNC). The ACC runs through Tobacco Road in NC so our players have to control their own destiny by playing disciplined, smart & beating their man. They have to take the outcome out of the refs hands (together with the coaches).

Advertisement
Hate this dog **** conference.wish the hq in Charlotte would burn to the ground. Need to exhaust all resources to get out asap. Also should be more outspoken like FSUwas about getting out and blast conference leadership on their incompetence. What’s to lose? Are they going to call phantom penalties as retaliation? Ooookk what’s new?

you don't even need to use the field level photographer's pic - which they cant use in the review obviously.

from the broadcast review:

Screenshot 2023-10-11 164948.png

can't see where ball is here. ok
Screenshot 2023-10-11 165053.png

and....cant see where ball is here

Screenshot 2023-10-11 165137.png

but u sure as **** can see the ball here and chaney's elbow down

and...
Screenshot 2023-10-11 165507.png

here dude is stripping the ball after his elbow is down.

just utter bull****. i thought perhaps from the higher angle of the camera that you couldn't see where the ball was when his elbow was down cause the georgia tech guy was blocking the end zone camera view, but nope

Advertisement
Was he a ref in South Florida?
He was an NFL referee for more than 15 years, then he became senior VP of officiating for the NFL and the retired to become officiating supervisor for the ACC. HIs son went to Belen with me, then went to Columbus, then boarding school. Younger son graduated from Belen.

You guys are missing the main reason they won’t admit they were wrong - sports betting.

I had $50 on the Canes -2.5 and another $100 on the Canes +2.5. Can you imagine the money that is at stake here if they would admit to their mistake?

Advertisement
Back