ACC officially refuses to admit mistake.

How about have the officials wear body cams as well. I mean the ******* Umpire is standing facing the play at a distance of about 8 feet. You know the one who put his hand up and looked like he was going to blow it dead. I mean how he didn’t step in and tell the other officials that it wasn’t a fumble is beyond me.

Advertisement
The only approach has and always will be the JJ approach.
Blow out everybody and it won’t matter if they penalize you on every drive.

In The 91 cotton bowl we had over 200 yards in penalties.
We won 46-3 without Jesse Armsead.

Can’t go to the wire with anybody or the flags will come out.
It’s happened too many times to not see it.

Nebraska was over before it even started.
We don't have those team anymore. At the same time, it was Johnson coached team that got screwed at Notre Dame.

Just so there is no confusion.

The angle was there. It didn't come off magical cameras that some think didn't exist.
Exactly. The picture circulating came directly from a 4k converter of the youtube stream of the game.

They had it.

As some have said... ****** ACC network coverage did nothing but hurt it as well. ABC or ESPN and it's overturned in 30 seconds.

1697055081455.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
seriously hope the Team comes out saturday night and absolutely demolishes UNC. it will be the perfect way to get over this BS.

I want this to happen so badly as well. But let's look at it from a realistic viewpoint, we will have to beat BOTH UNC and the ACC refs to accomplish this, not saying it won't happen, I'm just saying... if you know what I'm saying.

If they are going to allow the play to develop, such as a fumble, then one's review of it can't be 'can it be overturned', but was it a fumble in the first place?
Yep, makes no sense

He might even hate UM. Sadly, there are plenty of older Columbus Cubans that hate the canes and root for noles/gators.
People don’t understand that back in the day, 70s-90s UF was an extremely easy school to get in to. A lot of Miami Cubans that couldn’t afford or get in to Miami went to UF.

Through the success of its Sport’s programs, and increase number of people going to college over all, UF became more sought after, driving admissions up and allowing the university to get more picky with who they admit in to the school.

Advertisement
People don’t understand that back in the day, 70s-90s UF was an extremely easy school to get in to. A lot of Miami Cubans that couldn’t afford or get in to Miami went to UF.

Through the success of its Sport’s programs, and increase number of people going to college over all, UF became more sought after, driving admissions up and allowing the university to get more picky with who they admit in to the school.
miami wasn't really hard to get into then either. it was just expensive. both got better over time academically.

Yep, I have a good friend whose entire family of brothers went to Columbus in the 80s (and 90s) and they all do not like UM for whatever reason. They are noles. Sadly.

Advertisement
I actually agree with the ACC's decision.. The ACC has taken a toddler's peek-a-boo approach to the rules. If you can't see the entire football, the rest of the football may not even exist. How can they possibly know the rest of the football is even there? Maybe it's on a different part of the field? Who knows? Their brains haven't developed enough to figure it out yet.

look they tried to rig the game. the hold on Parrish td, the 3rd bs late hit, etc.

End of the day ,it takes as special kind of scumbag to be a grown man who sabotages college kids.
I think they didn’t want us covering the **** spread… that Parrish score takes the nervous weight off of the offense and we start rolling…

The fumble BS is legit incompetence and now trying to quickly sweep it under the rug and hope it’s forgotten after another weekend of football

So...is Radakovich just going to roll over like every past Admin and let it go?
Have to say I’m quite shocked and disappointed by his whole disposition when it comes to the ACC. This situation and realignment. Maybe it’s just his public face, but I thought he would be more aggressive and assertive. Maybe playing the long game to fill in the power vacuum if FSU and Clemson leave.

Advertisement
Back