ACC officially refuses to admit mistake.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Weak af statement by Rad. Between that and the Cristobal video of him meekly asking Dawson if he can "pweaase kneel it" in real time we're shelling out tens of millions of dollars for things Manny and BJ were more than capable of doing.

Advertisement
The fact that they addressed it speaks volumes.

Also:

tenor-1.gif

Rad is a *****. You don’t criticize the process you criticize the clown who ignored irrefutable photo evidence.

Like I said in the other thread, if Miami wants something to change, they need to post the video montages to Twitter, that they send to the ACC after games about missed calls. Let the internet do its thing.

I actually agree with the ACC's decision.. The ACC has taken a toddler's peek-a-boo approach to the rules. If you can't see the entire football, the rest of the football may not even exist. How can they possibly know the rest of the football is even there? Maybe it's on a different part of the field? Who knows? Their brains haven't developed enough to figure it out yet.
😂🤣 the ACC still hasn't mastered object permanence. Brilliant!

Advertisement
Idk if you guys know this or not, but the ACC hates us & actively seeks to keep us from ever being a dominant team in this conference.

This sh*t is rigged against Miami & always will be.
Hence why you take game out of officials hands. Maybe this week when we play UNC @UNC we will get some make-up calls.

Dave Chappelle Gotcha GIF

Have to say I’m quite shocked and disappointed by his whole disposition when it comes to the ACC. This situation and realignment. Maybe it’s just his public face, but I thought he would be more aggressive and assertive. Maybe playing the long game to fill in the power vacuum if FSU and Clemson leave.
they voted to expand. their own actions have shown theyre happy with the ACC. there is no secret agenda. FSU and Clemson have been vocal about leaving and same w UNC and NCSU.

Advertisement
This was a once in a lifetime type of loss, and lol at it happening to us..It’s funny, I actually wouldn’t have given af if this happened in last year’s abortion of a season but we’re actually good this year and this most likely kills any hope of an ACC title game appearance.

The only approach has and always will be the JJ approach.
Blow out everybody and it won’t matter if they penalize you on every drive.

In The 91 cotton bowl we had over 200 yards in penalties.
We won 46-3 without Jesse Armsead.

Can’t go to the wire with anybody or the flags will come out.
It’s happened too many times to not see it.

Nebraska was over before it even started.

True. But that kind of domination wasn't possible in our game. Georgia Tech had Dawson's kryptonite- a DC with 72 hours of experience.

seriously hope the Team comes out saturday night and absolutely demolishes UNC. it will be the perfect way to get over this BS.
The perfect way to get over this is as you said, Demolish UNC/Mack Brown and have control of the ball with less than 40 seconds left.

Then Mario has TVD take a knee!!!

Signed,

Peruche

1697060165147.gif

Advertisement
Back