ACC Network Options?

didn't want to be the one to create a new thread but they are struggling to get the big companies to play. but say they have leverage

side note I have Comcast and will be ****ed if they don't have it, I pay too much to just watch sports to not have the ACCN
Looked up Comcast contract with ESPN and it looks like they signed a 10 year deal in 2012. We have to call over and over to press them because they have no other incentive to renegotiate

Advertisement
So what’s the deal with AT&T U-verse getting it? I never even see it mentioned anywhere as a possible options
It's weird, although DTV and U-verse are owned by AT&T, it looks like only DTV has it. I think I read that AT&T is phasing out U-verse though.

didn't want to be the one to create a new thread but they are struggling to get the big companies to play. but say they have leverage

side note I have Comcast and will be ****ed if they don't have it, I pay too much to just watch sports to not have the ACCN
I'm a Dish customer and obviously they still haven't signed yet. I have the PAC-12, SEC, Big 10, and Longhorn network via Dish right now and I think those are included in their lower channel quantity package, so I don't know why Dish would push back on the ACC Network. Hopefully the optimism expressed by some is legitimate and they'll get this thing across the finish line.

Advertisement
Yep, U-verse is too expensive to keep for Att. That’s why slowly they will switch subscribers to Direct.

Unfortunately I’m stuck with Uverse. Living in Miami, I’m far too nervous to switch to Direct as the weather here is too unpredictable with storms. Literally the only thing I watch is live sports, so having to worry about inclement weather is not something I want to deal with.

Unfortunately I’m stuck with Uverse. Living in Miami, I’m far too nervous to switch to Direct as the weather here is too unpredictable with storms. Literally the only thing I watch is live sports, so having to worry about inclement weather is not something I want to deal with.

I’m in Miami and I’m with you. So get Apple TV or another to watch it via the ESPN app

Advertisement
It's weird, although DTV and U-verse are owned by AT&T, it looks like only DTV has it. I think I read that AT&T is phasing out U-verse though.

Yeah I heard that as well but my apartment complex doesn’t allow DirecTv so I’m stuck with U-verse.

I'm assuming, maybe incorrectly, that it's just a matter of time before UVerse adds the ACCN as well.

I'm a Dish customer and obviously they still haven't signed yet. I have the PAC-12, SEC, Big 10, and Longhorn network via Dish right now and I think those are included in their lower channel quantity package, so I don't know why Dish would push back on the ACC Network. Hopefully the optimism expressed by some is legitimate and they'll get this thing across the finish line.
I have called Dish Network several times and demanded we get ACCN in their sports package to go with the other conferences you mentioned. All Dish network customers should be demanding we get it when it comes available in Aug.

Advertisement
I have called Dish Network several times and demanded we get ACCN in their sports package to go with the other conferences you mentioned. All Dish network customers should be demanding we get it when it comes available in Aug.
While I didn't demand anything, I have called and emailed too, but I didn't get the impression they really cared and was left wondering if my feedback was actually going to reach anyone with any authority.

You’re seeing it via the espn app. You will be able to see it carries uverse carries Espn
If he has it on U-verse then yes. If not, he can't. Easiest thing to do is to get a family member or friend's login that subscribes to it and use that on the ESPN watch app. That's what I'm going to do with my parent's DTV account if Comcast doesn't get it.

Advertisement
I just canceled my YouTubeTV and signed up for Hulu. I liked my YouTubeTV but Hulu is $10 cheaper anyway. Others with YouTubeTV should do the same.

And as you cancel, it will leave you a spot to tell them why, so don’t forget to do that

Hulu Live TV...I'm getting rid of Frontier which which used to be Verizon for slot cheaper. I do have to keep the wireless with them or find another wireless provider but I still will save over $100 a month for but which a no brainer. No cable boxes needed only smart TV's, fire sticks or Roku.

Advertisement
Back