ACC Network Options?

Just called Comcast and the rep said she does see that they expect to have it in August! She said you can check in the my account app and it will show up in the channel lineup when available

I just called Spectrum in Orlando, and they told me they would be carrying the ACC Network.

Advertisement
I can’t see that being true. All their channels are available through their watch app. This should be any different if it’s part of your package

I contacted the ESPN support and they told me that.

Again, I'm from Italy and I don't know if in the US the contents of the app are different.

I contacted the ESPN support and they told me that.

Again, I'm from Italy and I don't know if in the US the contents of the app are different.

Interesting. Can you view other channels like ESPnU and stuff like that from your app?

Interesting. Can you view other channels like ESPnU and stuff like that from your app?

Yeah, all of them: ESPNU, SEC NETWORK (Who ******* cares of that) and Longhorn Network.

Here is their answer (note that I already see all of the things he's saying with my app):

Yeah, all of them: ESPNU, SEC NETWORK (Who ******* cares of that) and Longhorn Network.

Here is their answer:
View attachment 90606

That sucks. Seems like ACC network should be the same as SEc network and longhorn network. Not sure why it’s not available. I have directv through a friend and stream it all. I guess I will know in a couple of weeks what works or doesn’t for me

Advertisement
Getting closer to that day and I am still more confused regarding the new ACC network and App availability. I'm a previous Sling TV user last season who cannot make a decision on jumping ship and going with either Hulu Live TV or YouTube TV for this year.

It seems that the ACC Network will actually broadcast on 2 different channels, the ACCN (the main channel) and the ACCNX (the overflow channel). It seems that specific games will ONLY be broadcast on either of the channels (Much akin to how ESPN3 currently works).

My request and question is targeted at those reading this who currently subscribe to Hulu Live TV.... which is what I am leaning towards.
I am reading that Hulu Live TV will carry the main channel (ACCN), but WILL NOT broadcast the overflow channel (ACCNX)... however... the WatchESPN App WILL carry the overflow channel. I have also been reading that you can download and login to the WatchESPN app with your Hulu login. Is this true? Can someone with Hulu access test this out for me please?

Comcast here in Maryland carries the B1G Network (because of the Terps). But ... still have hope because of all the UVA and VT fans locally.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone else having problems? It’s in my lineup but saying I have to order. Called Directv and they are puzzled as well

Just called directv and they said it’s going to take up to 24 hrs to start broadcasting over their network. Should be able to go on 612 tomorrow. Or they are full of **** and wanted me off the phone

Just called directv and they said it’s going to take up to 24 hrs to start broadcasting over their network. Should be able to go on 612 tomorrow. Or they are full of **** and wanted me off the phone

I was wondering. Wasn’t working for me tonight. Said it wasn’t part of my package even though I have the sports package

Advertisement
I was wondering. Wasn’t working for me tonight. Said it wasn’t part of my package even though I have the sports package
Yeah I’m still not sure if I’m going to have to buy a package. I have the regional sports package + 600 useless channels. The agent didn’t even know about acc channel and swore there is no channel 612. I told her she’s nuts that I’m staring at it on my guide and it’s airing some crap show about duke but it’s grayed out so I can’t click on it. Then she went to tech support and said I was right and it should be viewable within 24 hrs

SIAP,

The ACC Nework will be airing on Spectrum Channel 99 in the Tampa Bay area.

Signed,

Peruche

Looks like you need the extra sports package to get it. Tried watching when it went live at 7 tonight and it said I needed to call. Just gonna do the YTTV free trial for the 2 games and be done with it.

Advertisement
Back