ACC balls drop

Advertisement
GenuineShallowCoelacanth-small.gif

I hope our players use their brains and understand sneaking out and partying or attending high risk gatherings will cost them 3-4 games in quarantine and obviously hurt the teams chances of winning. Lets hope our boys are focused!!!

Advertisement
Is our school medical school one of the leaders in this Covid thing? If true, if anyone know what’s to do you would think we would!!!

Advertisement
ACC official said they have a call with presidents tonight. so far they expect go forward, but won't make a definitive statement tonight or anytime soon. he mentioned they have till September 12th when league play begins so they're not in a rush. im down for some acc coastal mediocre madness!
No different than the rumors peddled yesterday. All validity lost...

Advertisement
I hope our players use their brains and understand sneaking out and partying or attending high risk gatherings will cost them 3-4 games in quarantine and obviously hurt the teams chances of winning. Lets hope our boys are focused!!!
18-23 year old strong violent men in south Florida are going to go out and party. I don’t blame them.

Advertisement
GREAT DECISION by the ACC!

This will be huge for recruiting if just us & the SEC are the only conferences playing in the fall, we'll be appointment TV for fans & recruits alike & will have all the prime time coverage. Plus the TV revenue payouts I would estimate will be more with higher ratings if we're the only games on. ACC Network about to make a killing off this.

And from the Covid perspective, the less amount of teams playing the better, a smaller more controllable group of teams traveling within a relatively small circumference is about as close to a Football bubble as you can get.

ACC & SEC need to remain steadfast & stand firm on the benefits of playing this fall, let the PAC-12 & B1G take the "moral high ground" & fall on the sword of overacting hyper-precautionary measures lol. Covid is not gonna suddenly disappear in January-April & there still won't be a vaccine available, so just let them run their narratives lol.
Comcast best un****itself and get ACCN

Advertisement
Back