ACC balls drop

Advertisement
scared bruce lee GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It's very simple boys. Vast majority of P5 will lose more money playing to 25% full stadiums than they would cancelling the season. FOLLOW THE MONEY.

Advertisement
The ACC has a disproportionate number of private schools with generally smaller enrollments and less athletic money. No football would completely destroy this conference, already reeling from missing out on their annual gigantic payout from March Madness.

If I had to guess, they literally have no choice.

Oh yeah, one more thing.

Go Canes!!!!!!!!!!’

Last edited:
One thing I’d like to add is that the ACC needs to be just as committed to doing this the right way. Keep the players as safe as possible given the circumstances.

Because I am a clairvoyant I can tell some of you are typing up the response, “well the very idea of congregating on a field is fundamentally and scientifically irresponsible, er go, unsafe.” To those of you crafting this response I offer the hole of my butt.

GREAT DECISION by the ACC!

This will be huge for recruiting if just us & the SEC are the only conferences playing in the fall, we'll be appointment TV for fans & recruits alike & will have all the prime time coverage. Plus the TV revenue payouts I would estimate will be more with higher ratings if we're the only games on. ACC Network about to make a killing off this.

And from the Covid perspective, the less amount of teams playing the better, a smaller more controllable group of teams traveling within a relatively small circumference is about as close to a Football bubble as you can get.

ACC & SEC need to remain steadfast & stand firm on the benefits of playing this fall, let the PAC-12 & B1G take the "moral high ground" & fall on the sword of overacting hyper-precautionary measures lol. Covid is not gonna suddenly disappear in January-April & there still won't be a vaccine available, so just let them run their narratives lol.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back