A word...

tenor (9).gif

great post. I come here daily to get away from all the craziness in the world, hopefully we can come together as Canes Fans and leave our politcal/social views at the door.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Im here for football and the Canes man, I try to stay out of the whole politics thing and social movements on either side all it does is divide people. I got baited before and learned my lesson hey people have different interests different beliefs.......who tf am I to judge? We are all here for football and Miami thats it, I try my best not to even look at usernames at times just so I wont feel some type of way about someone or hold judgement because they said something I dont agree with (outside of football)

Hey if u want to argue about football lets go, I try to stay cool with everyone thats how I do it and if I bump heads with someone and take it personal I forgive and move on even like posts of people I went at it with. Fuq it thats all we can do and Go Canes.

Advertisement
I am a father of boy girl twins who are 7. Last year before the madness I had a day off that fell with my daughters dance class. I usually have days off with my son’s soccer practice. I didn’t know her class was almost finished with a new choreography for her recital. I walk in and the routine is to this song and they’re also playing the video in the studio.
I had to step out. No way I could even watch my daighter dance to this for even 2 minutes. Cried like a *****.

Advertisement
I appreciate this a lot. This site has changed immensely over the years. In order to do my very small part in getting it back on track, I pose the following questions:

1. Do you all think Derrick Griffin will qualify for the upcoming season?

2. Do you all think we have a shot at Trevonte Valentine coming after going JUCO? We all know how high he was on the Canes until the last second.

3. Should we call Richt Coach Richt or CMR?

4. Hey Pete, what do you think about our chances with [insert South Fla diva here]?

5. Is James King a take? Scratch that question we all knew he wasn't...

6. Did Danny Boy Cane really get attacked by a bear? Was it an inside job? and outside job? I blame it on Nevin Shapiro.

7. Is the U back [Evergreen question]?

Seriously though. Be a little less of a DB to each other. We spend most our days arguing about 18-23 year olds playing a children's game. That's already weird enough as it is. So lets just be weird together.
Yes

Since resuming operations in 1999, the Browns have struggled to find success. They have had only two winning seasons (in 2002 and 2007), one playoff appearance (2002), and no playoff wins, winning only approximately a third of their games in total

Think about this and 🤫 Butch was coaching in Cleveland for two years. A new coach in year TWO in the “not for long league” on a new to the league team. He did follow Chris Palmer, who was 5-27 and obviously left him a loaded team lmao. EIGHTEEN years later and they’re still praying for the playoffs, in a league where you’re pretty much guaranteed a post season birth with a 500% record. Ten TEN multimillion dollar head coaches later and not a single trip to the postseason, two decades later. Ask Cleveland if they’d like another charlatan as their head coach.... I know I would like one here!

So because the Browns still suck and have been consistently managed into the ground, Butch Davis is a football God? Nope. I'm not convinced.

Advertisement
Butch was never a gameday coach. But hes arguably one of the best talent evaluators ever. Not saying hes Bill Walsh, but he could find guys that were low on the radar and they turned out to be diamonds.

This is about right. So Butch Davis is not a football God. But maybe he's a football geologist.

I try to stay away from the board during the offseason regardless but I come from time to time and it's definitely been different. With that being said, BUTCH. MF-ING. DAVIS. IS A FOOTBALL GAWD.

Advertisement
All these years I thought @Cribby was black too bruh.

Quality poster. There were some other dudes I don’t know if they still post here from 2012 when I joined here.

Advertisement
Back