A word...

Advertisement
The Town Hall forum took care of the political hacks on Grassy back in the day. The powers to be round here might want to consider coming up with something like that if they want to protect the integrity of this site. If you think it's bad now. Just wait until early November. If the president gets re elected. This place will turn into a dumpster fire.

Go Canes!!!
Before my time, but word on street is a Vette drove around on Grassy field making donut circles and asking everyone to say how great and insightful he was.

And still popped the clutch and stalled it out, even when the grass was wet.

I wonder who that could be now???

Last edited:
I am a father of boy girl twins who are 7. Last year before the madness I had a day off that fell with my daughters dance class. I usually have days off with my son’s soccer practice. I didn’t know her class was almost finished with a new choreography for her recital. I walk in and the routine is to this song and they’re also playing the video in the studio.
I had to step out. No way I could even watch my daighter dance to this for even 2 minutes. Cried like a *****.

Advertisement
You're the only Good Mod in here Inday, I will miss your posts.
miniGif_20200620095358.gif

Advertisement
Before my time, but word on street is a Vette drove around on Grassy making circles and asking everyone to say how great and insightful he was.

I wonder who that could be now???
He wasn't **** back then don't let him fool you. I was there too, he was a small small poster at best. Delete my Account please Andrew.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back