A word...

Advertisement
IndayArtHauz, read the post liked the post, read a lot of the thread BUT, where is the ROCK you will so boldly jump off? :cool:

Advertisement
The CFB world would be a lot different had Butch not left Miami, or if Miami had brought him back after Cleveland. We'd have several more titles.

My friend; even w/ us facing bags & admin issues; I guarantee we win at least 3 titles during this 15 yrs of ****; and consistently fighting for a top tier bowl, NY6 or CFP spot yearly, while flooding, and I mean FLOODING the NFL w 1st round picks

Bumping this because I've seen so, so many of you who have deleted posts because you thought it would just incite an argument. Never been prouder of you all, kudos to anyone who has the courage to self edit.

And yes, I read all of your deleted posts.

Before bed.

With wine.

And a warm bath.

Well stated. I so hoped we would not allow this **** into our game - because if you played, you know nothing mixes the races like actual combat or playing on a football team. Here's a pic taken just before it hit the fan. Three of us played together in High School. The other white dude I also played against in college. We all graduated together and Big John makes the best BBQ in SW FL. He always says he and Boo Boo (All-State MLB who also played QB) became friends before integration riding horses as kids. The guy on the right, Rufus taught me how to dance - still use the same moves. I've known these guys all my life and am a better person as a result.

100522635_333165380986424_3233461271185588224_n.jpg

Advertisement
Well stated. I so hoped we would not allow this **** into our game - because if you played, you know nothing mixes the races like actual combat or playing on a football team. Here's a pic taken just before it hit the fan. Three of us played together in High School. The other white dude I also played against in college. We all graduated together and Big John makes the best BBQ in SW FL. He always says he and Boo Boo (All-State MLB who also played QB) became friends before integration riding horses as kids. The guy on the right, Rufus taught me how to dance - still use the same moves. I've known these guys all my life and am a better person as a result.

View attachment 120518
Thanks for sharing!

View attachment 120518
That's the way it really is . Sadly not what we see on tv...

View attachment 120518
Good stuff. Are you the fat guy? The pit master is going to lop off a couple of those sausage fingers and slow cook them.

Does this mean we should all get out of the house and talk to people like human beings?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back