A&M game discussion

Advertisement
It's got to either be young posters or posters who have never been to Hard Rock for a game in September. 🤷‍♂️
I've not been to a September hardrock game. But in September it will still be hotter in Texas. I guess these posts are so people realize that the heat isn't an advantage. It's like Penn St. Claiming they have a weather advantage to OSU.

Advertisement
I've not been to a September hardrock game. But in September it will still be hotter in Texas. I guess these posts are so people realize that the heat isn't an advantage. It's like Penn St. Claiming they have a weather advantage to OSU.
Again it's the HUMIDITY not the Temp. :02.47-tranquillity:

2. This “looking ahead” nonsense we see on here ever year 500 times is just that. None of us are playing on the team. We’re not gameplanning. We’re just fans. We’re allowed to look ahead, or back, or sideways as much as we want. It doesn’t impact the team in any possible way. So if you wanna talk A&M in this thread, go nuts. You’re not overlooking any opponents. The team will play Miami, then they’ll play A&M. Whether we talk zero or constantly about either one. It’s the coaches’ job to keep the players focused on one thing at a time. Nobody needs to keep a bunch of message board fans focused on anything.
Yeah I always laugh when fans say we should be focused on so and so. You ain’t playing fool what is your focus going to do lmao

Fans better show up. This is a big game against a premier p5 ranked opponent.

Sucks that it’s at 3:30

Advertisement
Anyone use their phone as a hotspot so you can use it for a smart tv for a tailgate at Hard Rock? Any issues? Ideas? Thanks in advance

Advertisement
A&M -7 right now I believe
No shocker. Last 2 ranked teams we played our team looked like a JV squad both times. Like we didnt even belong in P5 ball anymore. We should go to G5 and come back up in a few years. FSU and Clemson losses were really embarassing for the program. So we should be lucky its only -7. But that tells you how bad the public thinks of TAMU also. They arent convinced they will blow us out like FSU and Clemson did.

Advertisement
You'll get beginning of football season excitement + big opponent. Should be a nice crowd
The city will come out for this. Mario cant ask the city to do much more. Its his turn now to show us something.

after FSU last year, mario doesnt deserve anything more from the fanbase. we showed up last season only to get smoked like we were bethune playing bama
There's some truth to this, but not showing up isn't going to help anything.

This game is absolutely huge for the program. We've pizzed down our legs and looked like shiite in so many big games the last several years. We absolutely need a win. A&M ain't all that and they will most likely not take us seriously. No one is at the moment.

after FSU last year, mario doesnt deserve anything more from the fanbase. we showed up last season only to get smoked like we were bethune playing bama
Drove all the way to Miami only to leave at half time. That game was as pathetic as it gets.

Advertisement
Back