5-Star Thomas Has No Leader

Not to be a party popper, I thought he said, "I probably could go there and play," meaning he could play early at Miami.

Advertisement
FSU got 5 recruits from South Florida the past 4 years. 3 of which Randy never offered because he is a dumb ***. Golden has shut out FSU altogether.

Xavier Rhodes - Shammin didn't want. Was a WR at Norland but Shammin never even visited his high school alma mater.

Lemarcus Joyner - had a nasty fall out with Miami coaches supposedly. Went with FSU and is their resident leader in negative recruiting. Randy supposedly said he was too small to play safety and too slow to play CB. Go figure.

Davonta Freeman -Miami never offered for some reason. Shammin didn't even know this kid existed. Same thing with Giovanni Bernard who is tearing it up at UNC.

Bobby Hart - Shammin like to recruiting players when they committed elsewhere instead of trying to flip them. Moron.

Rashard Greene - had a Miami offer. Shammin had only one commit by December. Got canned and the kid chose FSU. Do not blame him at all. Dorset just wanted to be a cane and we are lucky he bleeds Miami.

That's about it. FSU was supposed to get

Tracy Howard
AJL
Malcolm Lewis
Etc

They are shut out now.

:eekeyes:

Joyner has problems, but lack of speed ain't one of 'em.

Not to be a party popper, I thought he said, "I probably could go there and play," meaning he could play early at Miami.

That's what I got from it too.

But yeah, hanging on this kid's every word is just dumb at this point. He has been answering the same questions for about 2 years now.

Advertisement
FSU got 5 recruits from South Florida the past 4 years. 3 of which Randy never offered because he is a dumb ***. Golden has shut out FSU altogether.

Xavier Rhodes - Shammin didn't want. Was a WR at Norland but Shammin never even visited his high school alma mater.

Lemarcus Joyner - had a nasty fall out with Miami coaches supposedly. Went with FSU and is their resident leader in negative recruiting. Randy supposedly said he was too small to play safety and too slow to play CB. Go figure.

Davonta Freeman -Miami never offered for some reason. Shammin didn't even know this kid existed. Same thing with Giovanni Bernard who is tearing it up at UNC.

Bobby Hart - Shammin like to recruiting players when they committed elsewhere instead of trying to flip them. Moron.

Rashard Greene - had a Miami offer. Shammin had only one commit by December. Got canned and the kid chose FSU. Do not blame him at all. Dorset just wanted to be a cane and we are lucky he bleeds Miami.

Tracy Howard
AJL
Malcolm Lewis
Etc

They are shut out now.

We offered Freeman but we were too late.

this wouldn`t even be a contest if it wasn`t for looming sanctions imo.

I will say this. I have always got the impression from Thomas that winning at the college level is very very important. He is one of those guys that knows he can go anywhere and play right away but he wants to go to a winning program. So between the pending sanctions and our ****** play on the field, it's pretty obvious why he just wants to kick back and play football right now.

Advertisement

Tracy Howard
AJL
Malcolm Lewis
Etc

They are shut out now.

I spoke to Joyner a couple months ago at the gym before they had to go back for camp. I asked him about Miami and he told me he just never liked the U. Nothing Randy or anyone could have done imo.

kid will be a cane unless we get hammered by the NCAA

he knows he can go anywhere and he is just playing around with recruiting. I am slightly worried about him getting paid to go elsewhere but i think he'll be a cane

Advertisement
FSU.... Chance to get starters reps as a freshmen for a team that will be ranked top 15 unless they lose every game this year.

FSU.... Chance to get starters reps as a freshmen for a team that will be ranked top 15 until they lose their annual four games this year. Ol' preseason Top 10, end of season Top 45, annoying *** fanbase screaming "We're back!" after game 3 and crying after game 5, stat-padding against Western Central Institute of Automotive Mechanics and Bueller College for the Deaf and Blind having asses .

Fixed that for ya'

Last edited:
Advertisement

Tracy Howard
AJL
Malcolm Lewis
Etc

They are shut out now.

I spoke to Joyner a couple months ago at the gym before they had to go back for camp. I asked him about Miami and he told me he just never liked the U. Nothing Randy or anyone could have done imo.

Yea there was an interview on youtube where he stated that... He never wanted to come here... 5ringz making up stuff... Everyone knows that speed wasnt an issue... Shannon would not have told him that... An ignorant football fan can see speed... As for Greene, I always liked him... I thought he could do everything Dorsett did and more with a lil size... He was really a GA. kid that moved to Florida during his junior year I believe... Maybe he was a FSU kid all along... As for Rhodes, we hated on Ray... He can hit but he struggles in coverage from the corner position... And as for Freeman, he's still an unknown potential... We had a monster haul for running backs... Too bad only 2 remain on the squad... FSU will always get players from down here but it won't be because they out-recruited us(hopefully thats not the case)... We can't pull in everyone and some players will leave... That being said, Thomas can't be a player that leaves... He's a must get...

Poorly-done, unprofessional interview, Pete.

Just take the kid's answers and move on. Quit trying to dig and harass him.

Advertisement
Back