5 Star Athlete/Safety James Williams Commits to Miami

Advertisement
How he’s moving like that at his size I’ll never comprehend
That’s why you can’t count him out for safety.
I posted yesterday if anyone would doubt that calving Johnson could play safety. Dude was 6.4 and ran a 4.35 40 at 237lbs!! Chancellor is 6’3 235 and ran a 4.69 at the combine and he’s a pro bowler.
I’m not counting out Jdub at safety at all.
Just cause we have t seen it doesn’t mean it can’t happen. I would love to know the backstory with him and the position.
I can only imagine how many coaches have told him he can’t play there cause he’s too tall or too big.

In the words of Lee Corso on college gameday during the "helmet pick" one season..."it was an UGLY dawg anyway" as he tosses the bulldog mascot head!

Anybody seen this kid play hoops? His football athleticism on the backend looks like it would translate easily as a versatile wing player. Coach L might need to give this guy a look

If Demarco Murray jumps into the air right in front of James Williams, he’ll light him up too.

1595852876189.png

Advertisement
How he’s moving like that at his size I’ll never comprehend

Moving faster than Avantae Williams who has sweet feet.

Thats James.

Actually happy he transferred back to Heritage to work with Darryl Porter , Pat Surtain, etc. He's a freak show....he isnt a hitter like Ray Ray and other guys you would think he would be like...but he for sure has better ball skills. James wants picks. He doesnt have the pop, but when he fills out even more we will see.

Thats James.

Actually happy he transferred back to Heritage to work with Darryl Porter , Pat Surtain, etc. He's a freak show....he isnt a hitter like Ray Ray and other guys you would think he would be like...but he for sure has better ball skills. James wants picks. He doesnt have the pop, but when he fills out even more we will see.
We need more ball hawks anyway, who was our last true ball hawk? Taylor?

how would you compare Williams to Josh Harvey-Clemons that transferred from Georgia to Louisville and played Safety there. He’s a LB for Washington in the NFL now.

Advertisement
Honestly he's so big on his tape I found myself hoping he wouldn't hit guys too hard. That sounds nuts, but James Williams unloading on a kid is exponentially different than Amari Carter doing it. Williams could deliver a literal kill shot to a 5'8" 140 WR, and if I was his size it would factor into how I played. He could routinely put kids in the hospital.

I know that sounds crazy and maybe even an excuse, but I would expect to see more of a dog out of him once he isn't the tallest, strongest guy many times over.
If you knew how many kids my brother put on a stretcher, cracked helmets and injured you would see why out of respect of my grandma asking him to lay off on the big hits he picked off a lot of passes and stripped the ball a lot more. But look for the big hits to come back this year something we talked about

Thats James.

Thats James.

Definitely is a hitter, gone be one of the biggest hitters to ever step foot on Greentree. You sleep Mainman lol. You’ll see

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't believe you mentioned criteria in your op! But, you probably im sure merriweather might be close to 10?
Now days most ppl associate ball hawk with being around the ball, but i meant someone who takes the ball away lol. Merriweather could be close, phillips was at like 7 or 8 himself.

Advertisement
Back