5 Star Athlete/Safety James Williams Commits to Miami

Advertisement
Now I know who J Dub reminds me of; Taylor Mays. Ppl forget b/c of Taylor’s NFL career, but dude was a bully in high school, and a bully in college. He was just bigger than everyone at the S position. But James is 2 inches taller so it’ll be interesting to see how his career at Miami will go

Advertisement
He played in Manny's D his Sr yr. Banda helped develop him into a 4th rd draft pick. Do you mean for his entire career?
Yes. I remember him at Admiral Farragut in St Pete. A client’s son played with him at the time, and knew I was a huge Miami fan. When he committed I started really watching his film (if you recall he was a QB), and was amazed at what a great athlete he was.

Yes. I remember him at Admiral Farragut in St Pete. A client’s son played with him at the time, and knew I was a huge Miami fan. When he committed I started really watching his film (if you recall he was a QB), and was amazed at what a great athlete he was.
You are right-he was. Golden did a pretty solid job of identifying NFL talent. Just had no clue how to develop it

You are right-he was. Golden did a pretty solid job of identifying NFL talent. Just had no clue how to develop it
Golden is probably the worst coach in Miami history.for every jenkins there was like 20 low 3 stars like nate dorch gray crow danny Dillard larry hope ect ect that had no business playing here

Advertisement
Golden is probably the worst coach in Miami history.for every jenkins there was like 20 low 3 stars like nate dorch gray crow danny Dillard larry hope ect ect that had no business playing here
As usual, like the majority of the porsters on this forum, you have absolutely no clue as to what you're talking about. If I were you, I would definitely stay in my lane. Smh

As usual, like the majority of the porsters on this forum, you have absolutely no clue as to what you're talking about. If I were you, I would definitely stay in my lane. Smh

Calm down if u like people responding to ur post dont post nothing.and artie burns and Flowers were going to be 1rd anywhere they went

Calm down if u like people responding to ur post dont post nothing.and artie burns and Flowers were going to be 1rd anywhere they went
I never said you can't respond to my post. I said you should know what you're talking about, before you do. What you are saying is just speculation, and not the facts.

Last edited:
Advertisement
What i tried to tell u is yeah he will get lucky once a while with a player like Jenkins but also get a bunch of scrubs that should of not been at Miami.example that class alone he didnt want amari cooper at the beginning intsead we ended with jontavious carter Robert lockhart and dmauri jones.and examples like does i could go on on

Rivals moved James Williams up into their 5* article and I made a comment disrespecting Rivals for having Collier as the no1 safety in the country while having Williams as a 4 star and Kinchens as a low 4*

Williams agreed, Collier not so much.

1598329474436.png

I never said you can't respond to my post. I said you should know what you're talking about, before you do. What you are saying is just speculation, and not the facts.
Dbs that golden missed or didnt recruit from dade or broward.gerod holliman all American.jeremy cash all American.eddie Jackson all American.chris lamons NFL. Quincy Wilson 2 rd NFL.john battle NFL. Tarvarus McFadden all American. Carlton davis nfl 2rd.damon Arnett 1rd NFL.deandre baker 1rd NFL.rashad Fenton NFL. Are those enough fact to say al golden sucked at recruiting,evaluation or anything that had to with coaching

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dbs that golden missed or didnt recruit from dade or broward.gerod holliman all American.jeremy cash all American.eddie Jackson all American.chris lamons NFL. Quincy Wilson 2 rd NFL.john battle NFL. Tarvarus McFadden all American. Carlton davis nfl 2rd.damon Arnett 1rd NFL.deandre baker 1rd NFL.rashad Fenton NFL. Are those enough fact to say al golden sucked at recruiting,evaluation or anything that had to with coaching
No. It proves that Golden's scheme on Defense was a poor fit for MIA. If he chose to deviate from the Paterno & Al Groh coaching tree in which he was indoctrinated in, he would've easily produced way more than 3 1st rd draft picks. Easily. And chances are he would probably still be the HC today. Don't underestimate just how effective his used car salesman recruiting tactics were.

He's Hamsah Nasirildeen 2.0

The main concern with JW is his lack of tenacity, you don't see him lighting fools up out there on the field, a kid his size should be knocking RB's & WR's heads off, he's gonna have to snap out of thinking he can play cherry picker ball on the backend & start coming up in traffic & detaching the ball from RB/WR/TE.

He's a very gifted player with fluid running ability & great ball skills, but he's not a pure Safety, he's a Hybrid LB (Striker) that can cover down the field. It's the same thing that happened with Ray Ray Armstrong, big Safety that didn't wanna play LB until he hit the league & got moved to LB lol.

JW has tremendous upside & can be a day 1 draft pick, he just has to want to do it.
What's interesting is that I remember when James Williams first popped onto the scene as a freaky freshman at Pace. He was knocking dudes heads off on the regular and playing a real tenacious style of football. I specifically remember him coming onto my radar when Pace played Belen and this monstrous 6'4 200+ pound freshman was playing safety and stood out by coming up and popping dudes, including a sophomore Don Chaney.

Advertisement
Back