5 Star Athlete/Safety James Williams Commits to Miami

Exactly, I almost feel like playing him at a traditional safety spot isn't going to maximize his talents.

Totally hear what you're saying, but we have to maximize this kid's athleticism. Look at how well he moves in the backfield. He's such a helluva athlete, but his God-given size is also impressive so my instinct is to want him at WLB, DE or Striker.

But nah, a kid of his size who can move like that? I'd put him at Safety. His ability to high point the ball alone is enough to make me want him roaming the backfield.

All that aside, what an amazing pull! This is the kind of difference-maker you build championship teams around. Hats off to Banda, DVD, Manny, Ed Reed, Cooney and Divaad, because they all had a hand in this!

Advertisement
CIS will implode from excitement come the end of August if Marshall commits alongside Taylor and Smith. Including Vandagriff, I don't know if this place can handle that amount of good news
If Miami gets Marshall, Taylor, and Smith, I expect Lewis to flip to Miami. At that point, there's no reason why he wouldn't if coaches want him. Put him on a short leash. Vandagriff would be next level. Is he even realistic?

If Miami gets Marshall, Taylor, and Smith, I expect Lewis to flip to Miami. At that point, there's no reason why he wouldn't if coaches want him. Put him on a short leash. Vandagriff would be next level. Is he even realistic?
T2 being a Cane seems moreso on whether staff wants to take him. He has always been very interested.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1595463054309.png

Advertisement
Remember all the discussions last year where porsters said Miami kids were the problem, weren’t like they used to be, and we shouldn’t focus on them anymore and needed to focus on kids from all sround the country?

That aged well.
All it takes is one class to get the ball rolling. We've just perennially ****ed up and/or been outbagged whenever we thought it was finally our time to get back going.

All it takes is one class to get the ball rolling. We've just perennially ****ed up and/or been outbagged whenever we thought it was finally our time to get back going.
Hard to blame bags when we were offering **** sammiches. Other schools have always offered things. Didn’t prevent Jimmy and Butch from bringing kids in.

Hard to blame bags when we were offering **** sammiches. Other schools have always offered things. Didn’t prevent Jimmy and Butch from bringing kids in.
I clearly said "we've just perennially ****ed up", meaning we weren't good, didn't have the right staff or system in place, etc.

Advertisement
Remember all the discussions last year where porsters said Miami kids were the problem, weren’t like they used to be, and we shouldn’t focus on them anymore and needed to focus on kids from all sround the country?

That aged well.
Why do we have to focus on anything but acquiring talent from anywhere when the talented kid is interested?

You turning down Vandergriff, Mims or Leigh down?

The ****ing contest is always cute but at the end of the day we all just want to see us get back on top and win/dominate

Advertisement
Back