4-star CB Elam updates the latest with Miami

View as article
LoL, stop putting that man personal business out there! Yall can bash shannon all day long, he did a better job than the last moron. I already said shannon fell for the "change the image bs" but shannon didnt get the support that te moron "trust the process" got and did a better job than he did.

People like to point out what shannon said about the duke walk, but he never lost to them and was 2 & 2 against Fsu, what was the last overpaid morons record with those teams.

The point being, to many people crying about recruits they feel this staff should get and not celebrating the kids that do come in. To say elam is better than damarius good, what are you basing that off of. Anybody that has played football either wideout, runningback or receiver know it's not to difficult to play on the otherside of the ball, it's mainly a mindset(see sam shields & herb waters).

We got UM fans crying over traditional gaytorville recruits, that's comical. We dont need elam, thi s staff is doing a great job recruiting, some recruit says something than alot of yall get all wadded up. Who cares if the contact has slowed down, of course it has, its the dead period. We got guys from other parts of the country contacting UM to get in, this guy is right up the road and he bojangling, we straight either way. We bringing the athletes back to the team, we got a runningback anchoring the 4x100 relay race, lol.

I want to see what travis homer does against Fsu this year, he had two great runs on that game winning drive, and for real he should've gotten more burn that game, cause walton was playing on one leg. We should run the ball and force this o-line to become good at something.

Advertisement
If Samuel really wanted to be a Cane he would be here. He had the option and picked FSU.

If I really wanted to be with a girl and she kept rejecting me for a loser who didn't really care about her I'd give her the middle finger if she came running to me after the loser broke her heart.

If I really wanted to be with a girl and she kept rejecting me for a loser who didn't really care about her I'd give her the middle finger if she came running to me after the loser broke her heart.
Its choosing a school not a female. Thats way different but these retarded kids do treat it like a girl only when its UM. If bama offers the last day last minute they switch

Advertisement
Shannon was trash, dude didn’t even recruit shazier, gino smith, stedman bailey just to name a few, went for projects thinking he was some guru lol dude was a joke outside of that 08 class that he really didn’t put that much work into he was absolute garbage on the trail and let great local studs go to other colleges

Yall sleeping on the recruiting classes shannon brought in, go back and look at how many of them are in the nfl, and dont be hypocrites and say they are their because of better coaching cause if that's the case than the whole team should make it somewhere in the nfl with better coaching. People talk about shannon when it was shannon who actually help to put Miami back on the map talent wise. The moron before him and the moron after him are the ones yall should be disgusted at, he did a better job as a headcoach than the both of them.

The facts tell the True story, but why are people bashing this coaching staff recruiting wise, it's comical, we not trying to win a recruiting website's #1 class ranking, people who dont know football get caught in the star wars, real coaches know talent when they see it, and right now nobody has done it better than what butch davis has done at UM and Unc, people forget, had that Unc team not had all those suspensions, they more than likely would've won the national championship that year. They opened up with Lsu, and gave em **** with about 9 starters suspended.

As long as coach richt is the headcoach, we straight!

Yall sleeping on the recruiting classes shannon brought in, go back and look at how many of them are in the nfl, and dont be hypocrites and say they are their because of better coaching cause if that's the case than the whole team should make it somewhere in the nfl with better coaching. People talk about shannon when it was shannon who actually help to put Miami back on the map talent wise. The moron before him and the moron after him are the ones yall should be disgusted at, he did a better job as a headcoach than the both of them.

The facts tell the True story, but why are people bashing this coaching staff recruiting wise, it's comical, we not trying to win a recruiting website's #1 class ranking, people who dont know football get caught in the star wars, real coaches know talent when they see it, and right now nobody has done it better than what butch davis has done at UM and Unc, people forget, had that Unc team not had all those suspensions, they more than likely would've won the national championship that year. They opened up with Lsu, and gave em **** with about 9 starters suspended.

Shannon's last year, he posted a 7-5 record and lost to USF.

Guy was bear fodder as a coach.

Advertisement

Serious question and I'm not being funny, but are you a family member, personal friend, agent, or something of Randy? It seems like you are prepared to die on that hill.

Someone please find the gif of Whipple calling Shannon a dumb ***** because he wouldn't call timeout before the half.

Advertisement
Shannon's last year, he posted a 7-5 record and lost to USF.

Guy was bear fodder as a coach.
His recruiting classes were trash backed up by play....they were good then but come to find out they were overrated. And it had nothing to do with development cause most didnt ball out in the league. They are what they were always going to be thats why the best recruiters need to be the best evaluators thats as important as recruiting.

Because that girl (Bama) is a "supermodel"
Yea but most super models have flat azzes and marry dudes with cake so they can use them n u lose everything. Sounds like bama to me so u right. While miami has bytches with fatties that cook for u and loyal as ****. We the bad bytch that takes care of u its a real family

Advertisement
This got to be one of the most hilarious threads yet, part of the Canes fan base nothing but a bunch of spastic, whiney, puzzeys ever. The best season in 15 years, the best recruiting class in 10 years, facilities getting on par with other powers, and the cry badby’s yelling the roof is falling in.
I don't think so. The vast majority of us are very appreciative of where this program is with Richt compared to where we were 3 years ago. It's literally night and day in comparison. Now that we are rid of the SJW troll, her anti UM agenda and her garbage coaching hires, we are on track to get to where all of us want to be and that my friend is dominating college football.

However, before we can reach that goal there is plenty of fine tuning left to do. The purpose of my post was to point out some things in the recruiting arena that are obviously in need of being addressed and perhaps provide a solution.

We all love and appreciate how far we have come in such a short time but get it straight. If we want to compete with the Alabamas and Clemsons of the world we need to always strive to do better. I'm absolutely certain that Richt would be the first to agree with me on that. So yes, we are happy we are not Goldenized anymore but we haven't achieved the ultimate goal so let's not start sucking each others ****s quite yet.

Former Georgia WR Mohamed Massaquoi stopped by the “The Paul Finebaum Show” on Tuesday for an in-studio interview. The ex-Bulldog discussed a number of topics with host Paul Finebaum, including the Mark Richt years at Georgia and how those teams compare with the teams coached by Kirby Smart, who is entering his third season in Athens.
Massaquoi said he sees one big difference between the Richt era and the Smart era: depth. Massaquoi believes the reason Georgia will enter 2018 as a likely preseason top-five team can be traced back to the recruiting trail.
“I think we (Richt’s teams from 2005-08) weren’t as deep, if you look at what Georgia is doing right now in recruiting,” Massaquoi told Finebaum. “We may have had a splash recruit every class with Coach Richt. Now, the whole class is decorated 4- or 5-stars. I mean, you have a guy leave, like a [QB Matt] Stafford leave, a Knowshon [Moreno] leave, it’s really hard to replace that. But now, you have James Cook. You have the Zamir White kid. So when Michel and Chubb leave, you have these guys that can come in.”
Smart’s first three recruiting classes at UGA have ranked No. 6 or higher nationally, with the most recent class coming in at No. 1 overall. Both Cook and White were part of that top-rated class. Cook is rated 4-stars on the 247Sports Composite and ranked the No. 3 all-purpose back of the 2018 class. White, a 5-star recruit, was rated the No. 1 running back in the class.
More from Massaquoi’s segment, including his thoughts on who should have been drafted No. 1 overall, can be heard here.

Former Georgia WR Mohamed Massaquoi stopped by the “The Paul Finebaum Show” on Tuesday for an in-studio interview. The ex-Bulldog discussed a number of topics with host Paul Finebaum, including the Mark Richt years at Georgia and how those teams compare with the teams coached by Kirby Smart, who is entering his third season in Athens.
Massaquoi said he sees one big difference between the Richt era and the Smart era: depth. Massaquoi believes the reason Georgia will enter 2018 as a likely preseason top-five team can be traced back to the recruiting trail.
“I think we (Richt’s teams from 2005-08) weren’t as deep, if you look at what Georgia is doing right now in recruiting,” Massaquoi told Finebaum. “We may have had a splash recruit every class with Coach Richt. Now, the whole class is decorated 4- or 5-stars. I mean, you have a guy leave, like a [QB Matt] Stafford leave, a Knowshon [Moreno] leave, it’s really hard to replace that. But now, you have James Cook. You have the Zamir White kid. So when Michel and Chubb leave, you have these guys that can come in.”
Smart’s first three recruiting classes at UGA have ranked No. 6 or higher nationally, with the most recent class coming in at No. 1 overall. Both Cook and White were part of that top-rated class. Cook is rated 4-stars on the 247Sports Composite and ranked the No. 3 all-purpose back of the 2018 class. White, a 5-star recruit, was rated the No. 1 running back in the class.
More from Massaquoi’s segment, including his thoughts on who should have been drafted No. 1 overall, can be heard here.

Richt recruited Todd gurley high 4star and Keith Marshall 5star in the same class and then 2 classes later landed 2 5 stars nick chubb and Sony michel, whatever lol. That rb example is just bad all around period now if you say with Justin fields or some of the other positions they loaded up on like linebacker then it’s a valid point. But not running back

Advertisement
Back