2022 3 Star OL Anez Cooper signs with Miami

Advertisement
why compare or choose? we have ZERO OL commits/signees for the 2022 class (thanks a lot Manny).
Good point... However, I do expect 2022 Luli and McCoy to commit plus a couple of transfers. Connerly, well, that's just dreaming. Bottomline, if Mario offered his as an OL, then I'm good with it. Maybe he goes the DT route...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
That's a big boy. He needs to lower his pad level and finish blocks better. On so many of those plays he's just bumping into guys, pushing them. I want to see the biggest guy on the field play like it and be a destroyer. He doesn't exhibit the nasty streak you want in your OG. That said, he's a take especially if Iuli is not coming but Auburn will be hard to beat.

That's a big boy. He needs to lower his pad level and finish blocks better. On so many of those plays he's just bumping into guys, pushing them. I want to see the biggest guy on the field play like it and be a destroyer. He doesn't exhibit the nasty streak you want in your OG. That said, he's a take especially if Iuli is not coming but Auburn will be hard to beat.

Before kickoff - put some Tabasco in his jock - and watch the destruction/ambulances/emergency room visits!

Follow who he said been recruiting him
I have. But he tagged, Joe, and not Mirabal. A lot of football staffs don’t necessarily recruit their positions, but rather they, recruit areas. Idk how our new staff is gonna approach this. Right now, we don’t even have a complete staff, so we can’t say for sure exactly, which way they’re going to approach it. He could be one of those kids that both have targeted and have told the kid, “Hey, we just want you in Orange and Green. We’ll work you out at both and then decide which side of the ball you’re going to play”. IDK, I just want the kid in Coral Gables. Not here to argue about semantics, bruh.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Pretty sure the last guy we got from the area was Michael Jackson Jr. out of Spain Park High. We don't get too many.

Advertisement
Back