2022 3 Star OL Anez Cooper signs with Miami

Advertisement
I believe Mario was talking about this kid not Jayson Jones when he said he just saw film on one of the biggest human beings he has ever seen. He had Jayson Jones at Oregon so he is already familiar with him. Just a guess.

Advertisement
I believe Mario was talking about this kid not Jayson Jones when he said he just saw film on one of the biggest human beings he has ever seen. He had Jayson Jones at Oregon so he is already familiar with him. Just a guess.
I remember at the time thinking it is one of the two.

We lack maulers. He’s a big giant mauler

I agree with that sentiment. He reminds a lot of 3 * olinemen from Jacksonville, FL Solomon Kindley from Raines HS who went to UGA a few years ago and is now in the NFL. Coming out of his school Kindley also had bad weight he need to shed, but the raw athleticism and power was already there which is similar to 2022 OL Anez Cooper.

I am still bothered Miami dropped the ball on this in state Young man who was good enough for Georgia but not Miami ( F'ing amateur hour in CG. Mind you Mike Pinckney was his former teammate at Raines HS)

Go Canes

Last edited:
I agree with that sentiment. He reminds a lot of 3 * olinemen from Jacksonville, FL Solomon Kindley from Raines HS who went to UGA a few years ago and is now in the NFL. Coming out of his school Kindley also had bad weight he need to shed, but the raw athleticism and power was already there which is similar to 2022 OL Anez Cooper.

I am still bothered Miami dropped the ball on this in state Young man who was good enough for Georgia but not Miami ( F'ing amateur hour in CG. Mind you Mike Pinckney was his former teammate at Raines HS)

Go Canes

Kindley never shed his bad weight. He was able to get by with power/anchor surrounded by talent on an elite OL in Georgia, but his bad weight and lack of mobility has landed him as a backup on the worst line in the NFL.

Advertisement
Kindley never shed his bad weight. He was able to get by with power/anchor surrounded by talent on an elite OL in Georgia, but his bad weight and lack of mobility has landed him as a backup on the worst line in the NFL.

Notice he made it to the NFL bad weight an all, where he still collected a 7 figure check which if managed properly can generate generational wealth for his family and future descendants.

Go Canes

Notice he made it to the NFL bad weight an all, where he still collected a 7 figure check which if managed properly can generate generational wealth for his family and future descendants.

Go Canes

That's fine - doesn't change the argument. Kindley could be such a better player then and now if he got in better shape.

Advertisement
Class of 2022? If so, which schools is he strongly considering since NSD is coming up?

Auburn in the lead
Merry Christmas Omg GIF by HBO Max

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back