2PM update

Advertisement
tumblr_inline_mt1vv9bTWy1qz4rgp.gif

Advertisement
Rumph did a **** of a job in his one year...

YES. Not to mention Malek Young was All-ACC as a Freshman

Seriously, i'm gonna repost this from now on.

2017 CBs:
Young
Redwine
DJ
Dean
Bandy

Henley
Mayes
Jackson

2018:
Young
DJ
Dean
Bandy
Blades
Ivey
Jobe (possible)

Redwine to FS
Mayes, Henley, Jackson gone

Doesn't Campbell like Miami?

Last i read he's a tossup. I think the usual suspects will all be in on the Campbell sweepstakes. Same with Jobe.

Advertisement
It's a new age man these kids are all front runners. Florida is about to have two cbs drafted in the 1st rd. They're probably selling that hard too. Won't win these battles until we win the weak *** coastal. Period

Can't lose to FSU, ND, VT and UNC and be taken too serious. That being said, those 1st round kids were recruited by another staff and this staff will be fired in a year or two. Miami is on its way up and Florida has reached its peak under this garbage staff. These kids are suckers if they go to Florida.

You can't lose to 10-3, # 8 FSU and 10-4 # 16 VT and be taken seriously? I mean, the Notre Dame loss was bad, and while we should have beaten UNC, it's not like they were horrible. UF lost to 7-6 Arkansas and a Tennessee team that wasn't really good at all.

2019 we are going to smack the gayturds around. It's going to be glorious seeing our OOS savages like DJ Johnson & DJ Dallas gator chomping in their faces saying you could have been part of this you turncoat mother ****ers.

Advertisement
He is 100% Gator after that nasty rumor got dismissed. Can't lie to these kids and expect it to work out in your favor.

**** you doing in our board, gator ******. Best hope I don't find out who you are or my foot's gonna be so far up your *** you'll feel it in your Gayturd throat, bytch.

You gr8rg8rs I'll DM you my address. I'll pay for your flight. Then we can fight. Ill pay for your hospital bills. Then pay your flight back home. What do you say?

I'll bring the blue lot

We're closing with 3 4 star kids and Herbert. We have 3 4 star CBs coming. We have 2 4 star WRs and freak Njoku.

And we're the ones under a trance? lol.

I understand keeping a positive vibe. But you must be on the staff's payroll or something.

Only other dude that has been as "unicorns" and "pixies" as you had been Brock. And at least he recanted.

Already told you yesterday. Don't be that guy. It's a bad look.

I just don't understand. I know blackvern is trolling. But why are people agreeing with him and falling for it?

CJ and Edwards were long gone a couple months ago. They decommitted. We moved on by continuing to go hard after Dean. Why all of a sudden is it a failure if we dont close on those two? We got 3 talented guys in place of them. We're gonna go 5 deep at CB with a mix of speed and size. Seriously all this nonsense over these two boggles my mind.

We also lost out on McFarland as well but we flipped Herbert. I guess Devante Smith is the only other disappointment but no one outside this forum thought we had a chance with him.

Dude, if you can't see how bad it is for us to lose 4 recruits from the heart of Cane country to those ***ggs, then I really have nothing else to say to you. It's weak in every sense of the word.

I love the kids in this class, but you can't just let these mofos come in here and dictate who they take from our area when head-to-head.

Especially not a guy like Henderson that has jets for feet.

I agree with you. The only thing that ****es me off is that these kids are going to the Gayturds. That is the primary reason why i even wanted CJ and Edwards in the first place - to stick a fork in them by taking them plus Herbert in the final week.

It's a matter of pride for sure.

But then i look at the depth chart now at CB and i think we're building a nice Miami caliber core around DJ, Dean, Young, and Bandy, with Redwine an option as well depending on if he can improve in his second season of real playing time. When 2018 comes around, we can jettison the deadweight like Mayes, Henley, and Jackson, move Redwine to FS if necessary, and bring in Blades and Ivey and maybe Jobe if we can hold on to him. That looks like a perfect 7 man depth chart to me.

I respect your points, but we can't keep on relying on the "next year" narrative. That is a sure way of getting jizzed on as we've seen time and time again.

At least I'm proud of the board this year. Most posters are not falling for the banana-in-the-tailpipe this cycle.

If they come, great. If not, it was expected that they'd **** on Richt and staff.

Advertisement
He is 100% Gator after that nasty rumor got dismissed. Can't lie to these kids and expect it to work out in your favor.

**** you doing in our board, gator ******. Best hope I don't find out who you are or my foot's gonna be so far up your *** you'll feel it in your Gayturd throat, bytch.

You gr8rg8rs I'll DM you my address. I'll pay for your flight. Then we can fight. Ill pay for your hospital bills. Then pay your flight back home. What do you say?

I'll bring the blue lot

upvotes for everyone on this one

I'll bring the blue lot

But only if JuanfromLittleHavana is with you.

It's a new age man these kids are all front runners. Florida is about to have two cbs drafted in the 1st rd. They're probably selling that hard too. Won't win these battles until we win the weak *** coastal. Period

Can't lose to FSU, ND, VT and UNC and be taken too serious. That being said, those 1st round kids were recruited by another staff and this staff will be fired in a year or two. Miami is on its way up and Florida has reached its peak under this garbage staff. These kids are suckers if they go to Florida.

You can't lose to 10-3, # 8 FSU and 10-4 # 16 VT and be taken seriously? I mean, the Notre Dame loss was bad, and while we should have beaten UNC, it's not like they were horrible. UF lost to 7-6 Arkansas and a Tennessee team that wasn't really good at all.

No. Can't lose those 4 games in a row and be taken seriously.

I completely agree on the Florida point. Hence, they are suckers for going there.

Advertisement
Back