2PM update

Advertisement

As of noon today, I have powered up my Twitter machine, and I am the official Twitter whisperer.

Not only did CJ tweet the above Miami graphic, but his last four likes were 'Canes related: a Herbert tweet, a "The Real DBU" tweet about Miami, an Edwards tweet, and an Amari Carter tweet. My crystal ballsack, as of 8:30PM EST, reads 'Cane.

Not only did Edwards remove the profile picture of him wearing Gator gear earlier today, his most recently liked tweets are about his announcement and one from Herbert saying, "Come on brotha, we got special things going on over here .. come be great !" My crystal ballsack, as of 8:30PM EST, reads 'Cane.

For real, though, if there's one thing I've learned after a miserable ten years of following this ****, it's watch what the kids do and not what they say. The social medias are trending up!11!1!!

This may change approximately two to twelve times before 8AM tomorrow.

As of noon today, I have powered up my Twitter machine, and I am the official Twitter whisperer.

Not only did CJ tweet the above Miami graphic, but his last four likes were 'Canes related: a Herbert tweet, a "The Real DBU" tweet about Miami, an Edwards tweet, and an Amari Carter tweet. My crystal ballsack, as of 8:30PM EST, reads 'Cane.

Not only did Edwards remove the profile picture of him wearing Gator gear earlier today, his most recently liked tweets are about his announcement and one from Herbert saying, "Come on brotha, we got special things going on over here .. come be great !" My crystal ballsack, as of 8:30PM EST, reads 'Cane.

For real, though, if there's one thing I've learned after a miserable ten years of following this ****, it's watch what the kids do and not what they say. The social medias are trending up!11!1!!

Can't lie I was dying reading that **** lol.

Advertisement
Luke Stampini's Crystal Ball Predictions
Accuracy: (82.22 %) 37 out of 45 Avg days correct: 79.31
ranked 51st nationally

Advertisement

You need to step your game up. Look at Edwards picture again closely. Look at the wrist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Strong work

Advertisement

You said you would be deleting any political post of any kind.

That's not a political post, that's a post of someone laughing who happens to be a politician. Here, now it's evened out.....

View attachment 42304

I don't care either which way. Politics suck. Just wanted to remind you of your own rule.

Good for you, my boy [MENTION=6738]wherrera8[/MENTION]. Keep that big balled but tiny handed fascist [MENTION=5094]Notsince1985[/MENTION] honest.

You need to step your game up. Look at Edwards picture again closely. Look at the wrist.

Bro. I think you might have a future in this. Step into my gypsy hut.

Bro. I think you might have a future in this. Step into my gypsy hut.

Haven't felt the pressure in a lil while

Advertisement
Back