2PM update

You said you would be deleting any political post of any kind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's not a political post, that's a post of someone laughing who happens to be a politician. Here, now it's evened out.....

200.gif

Advertisement

That's not a political post, that's a post of someone laughing who happens to be a politician. Here, now it's evened out.....

View attachment 42304

I don't care either which way. Politics suck. Just wanted to remind you of your own rule.

View attachment 42304

IMG_9878.jpg

Advertisement
What's the over/under for how long Richt slurpers will blame Golden for anything that goes wrong in his tenure?

I say 5 years.

It's a new age man these kids are all front runners. Florida is about to have two cbs drafted in the 1st rd. They're probably selling that hard too. Won't win these battles until we win the weak *** coastal. Period

Can't lose to FSU, ND, VT and UNC and be taken too serious. That being said, those 1st round kids were recruited by another staff and this staff will be fired in a year or two. Miami is on its way up and Florida has reached its peak under this garbage staff. These kids are suckers if they go to Florida.

You can't lose to 10-3, # 8 FSU and 10-4 # 16 VT and be taken seriously? I mean, the Notre Dame loss was bad, and while we should have beaten UNC, it's not like they were horrible. UF lost to 7-6 Arkansas and a Tennessee team that wasn't really good at all.

No. Can't lose those 4 games in a row and be taken seriously.

I completely agree on the Florida point. Hence, they are suckers for going there.

Yeah, I agree with that, but no shame in losing to FSU (we should have won, and it sucks and VT on the road on a short week)

Agreed.

If tomorrow is a complete fiasco, the Butch Brigade will fire up its engines.

Bet on it. He's right across town.

Advertisement
If tomorrow is a complete fiasco, the Butch Brigade will fire up its engines.

Bet on it. He's right across town.

I love how the Richt slurpers assume that everybody who's not a Richt slurper is a fan of Mr. Can't win a national championship with the 2000 Miami roster. (But...but...BCS computers!) This reminds me of the assumption for Golden's first 2 years that anybody critical of Golden was a black guy who was butthurt over Randy Shannon's firing.

Last edited:
How da fawk can tomorrow be a complete fiasco given the players we already know r coming. Ds new bois got that dog in em.

View attachment 42304

I don't care either which way. Politics suck. Just wanted to remind you of your own rule.

My rule was political posts where politics or political stances are discussed to derail a thread. These do absolutely nothing of that sort.

Advertisement
What's the over/under for how long Richt slurpers will blame Golden for anything that goes wrong in his tenure?

I say 5 years.
Who gives a ****? Why are you even here then? Looks like you made an account just to bash Richt and our coaching staff. Al is that you or are you just a ****** miserable person with nothing better to do?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back