2PM update

As of noon today, I have powered up my Twitter machine, and I am the official Twitter whisperer.

Not only did CJ tweet the above Miami graphic, but his last four likes were 'Canes related: a Herbert tweet, a "The Real DBU" tweet about Miami, an Edwards tweet, and an Amari Carter tweet. My crystal ballsack, as of 8:30PM EST, reads 'Cane.

Not only did Edwards remove the profile picture of him wearing Gator gear earlier today, his most recently liked tweets are about his announcement and one from Herbert saying, "Come on brotha, we got special things going on over here .. come be great !" My crystal ballsack, as of 8:30PM EST, reads 'Cane.

For real, though, if there's one thing I've learned after a miserable ten years of following this ****, it's watch what the kids do and not what they say. The social medias are trending up!11!1!!

This may change approximately two to twelve times before 8AM tomorrow.

You need to step your game up. Look at Edwards picture again closely. Look at the wrist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro. I think you might have a future in this. Step into my gypsy hut.

Haven't felt the pressure in a lil while

The pressure comes later.

Advertisement
I tried to tell y'all that Florida was really pushing DBU

I don't know why this isn't obvious. If you listen to Mike Mayock and the other draft experts they've been raving about Gator defensive backs for several years, and how they flash very early in their career, with great technique and production. It was hardly limited to Hargreaves. In 2015 he wasn't even considered the best cornerback on the roster despite becoming a high first first round pick. They have defensive backs shoot up the rankings to the point they leave school early and nobody questions it. Wilson and Tabor left early this time so Florida can point to excellence at the position and also open spots in the lineup.

I despise the Gators more than any team in any sport. I hope nobody signs with them. But the summation of that program around here is laughable. They aren't getting rid of McElwain. This isn't another overmatched guy like Muschamp who was simply a poor choice. McElwain was in the SEC title game and just won a bowl game by 4 touchdowns including limiting Iowa and a pro rated quarterback to 3 points. The Gator defense accounted for more points than Iowa did, and another interception return was run back inside the 10 yard line. Maybe you have to bet on this stuff to actually pay attention.

As of noon today, I have powered up my Twitter machine, and I am the official Twitter whisperer.

Not only did CJ tweet the above Miami graphic, but his last four likes were 'Canes related: a Herbert tweet, a "The Real DBU" tweet about Miami, an Edwards tweet, and an Amari Carter tweet. My crystal ballsack, as of 8:30PM EST, reads 'Cane.

Not only did Edwards remove the profile picture of him wearing Gator gear earlier today, his most recently liked tweets are about his announcement and one from Herbert saying, "Come on brotha, we got special things going on over here .. come be great !" My crystal ballsack, as of 8:30PM EST, reads 'Cane.

For real, though, if there's one thing I've learned after a miserable ten years of following this ****, it's watch what the kids do and not what they say. The social medias are trending up!11!1!!

This may change approximately two to twelve times before 8AM tomorrow.

Strong work

Advertisement
Henderson may have the physical skills but I be wary of his mental toughness. The first time he stuggles is he going to gut it out or pout and whine?

I hope he signs with The U tomorrow and proves me wrong!

2 PM update

Henderson: Latest is trending in UF's favor here. Gators are trying to sell him that Rumph only has one year of experience coaching at this level, which seems to be bothering Henderson. A Columbus coach who just spoke with CJ just told me that he has not made his final decision and a Miami source just confirmed that he has not indicated his decision to them either.

Edwards: Brian Edwards is headed to UF as of right now but Miami continues to chip away. They are working hard to get him back on board and I expect for them to continue recruiting him through tonight and possibly into tomorrow morning.

Side note: I don't expect Tariq Carpenter to receive an offer from Miami, even if the Canes lose out on both Edwards and Henderson.

Happens every **** year.

Advertisement
I tried to tell y'all that Florida was really pushing DBU

I don't know why this isn't obvious. If you listen to Mike Mayock and the other draft experts they've been raving about Gator defensive backs for several years, and how they flash very early in their career, with great technique and production. It was hardly limited to Hargreaves. In 2015 he wasn't even considered the best cornerback on the roster despite becoming a high first first round pick. They have defensive backs shoot up the rankings to the point they leave school early and nobody questions it. Wilson and Tabor left early this time so Florida can point to excellence at the position and also open spots in the lineup.

I despise the Gators more than any team in any sport. I hope nobody signs with them. But the summation of that program around here is laughable. They aren't getting rid of McElwain. This isn't another overmatched guy like Muschamp who was simply a poor choice. McElwain was in the SEC title game and just won a bowl game by 4 touchdowns including limiting Iowa and a pro rated quarterback to 3 points. The Gator defense accounted for more points than Iowa did, and another interception return was run back inside the 10 yard line. Maybe you have to bet on this stuff to actually pay attention.

Hargreaves was rated as one of if not the worst CB in the league last year. Most targets, highest passer rating. It's all good to flash in college, but it doesn't mean **** when u can't hang with n the league. Miami DB's at least succeed at the next level.

We are on the rise, Florida has been falling off. ACC is on the rise, SEC is falling off. But for some reason we still have trouble convincing players to see that. I just dont understand it

You said you would be deleting any political post of any kind.

That's not a political post, that's a post of someone laughing who happens to be a politician. Here, now it's evened out.....

View attachment 42304

I don't care either which way. Politics suck. Just wanted to remind you of your own rule.

Good for you, my boy [MENTION=6738]wherrera8[/MENTION]. Keep that big balled but tiny handed fascist [MENTION=5094]Notsince1985[/MENTION] honest.

:sanford:

Advertisement
Lol at the thread title smh

Why not just man up and call it "I'm just not sure what the **** is going on bc my sources clearly don't have a clue"?? Instead u call it "2pm update" lol hilarious

OP the main reason this board was acting so retarded the last week or so leading up to NSD with bs threads like this smh

Lol at the thread title smh

Why not just man up and call it "I'm just not sure what the **** is going on bc my sources clearly don't have a clue"?? Instead u call it "2pm update" lol hilarious
What are you talking about? His update proved to be 100% accurate.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back