2PM update

All the reporters are at home writing their " it sucks we missed but next year is loaded" articles for the signing day meltdown

Advertisement
So is the plan to hit 40 pages so we lose both? Or does the fact that there are two kids allow us to push 80 pages??

LOL at the Richt slurpers calling anyone who speaks some truth mentally unstable.

These people are under a trance. Jim Jones has nothing on Mark Richt.

We're closing with 3 4 star kids and Herbert. We have 3 4 star CBs coming. We have 2 4 star WRs and freak Njoku.

And we're the ones under a trance? lol.

Advertisement
LOL at the Richt slurpers calling anyone who speaks some truth mentally unstable.

We're closing with 3 4 star kids and Herbert. We have 3 4 star CBs coming. We have 2 4 star WRs and freak Njoku.

I understand keeping a positive vibe. But you must be on the staff's payroll or something.

Only other dude that has been as "unicorns" and "pixies" as you had been Brock. And at least he recanted.

Already told you yesterday. Don't be that guy. It's a bad look.

I understand keeping a positive vibe. But you must be on the staff's payroll or something.

Only other dude that has been as "unicorns" and "pixies" as you had been Brock. And at least he recanted.

I just don't understand. I know blackvern is trolling. But why are people agreeing with him and falling for it?

CJ and Edwards were long gone a couple months ago. They decommitted. We moved on by continuing to go hard after Dean. Why all of a sudden is it a failure if we dont close on those two? We got 3 talented guys in place of them. We're gonna go 5 deep at CB with a mix of speed and size. Seriously all this nonsense over these two boggles my mind.

We also lost out on McFarland as well but we flipped Herbert. I guess Devante Smith is the only other disappointment but no one outside this forum thought we had a chance with him.

Advertisement
the level of stupidity is amazing on here. THIS IS RECRUITING. AT THE LAST MINUTE YOU ALWAYS HEAR ABOUT HOW THIS SCHOOL OR THAT IS SWOOPING IN ECT The proof is in the pudding. Lets see where we stand at 5 pm tomorrow . Most likley that will be with guys like thomas, harley ,henderson,edwards, dean ect. Doesn't mean we don't miss on one of them as we could but we about to close with the best class in over 10 years and there is no end to the bleeding vaginas on here. Good Lord!

I just don't understand. I know blackvern is trolling. But why are people agreeing with him and falling for it?

CJ and Edwards were long gone a couple months ago. They decommitted. We moved on by continuing to go hard after Dean. Why all of a sudden is it a failure if we dont close on those two? We got 3 talented guys in place of them. We're gonna go 5 deep at CB with a mix of speed and size. Seriously all this nonsense over these two boggles my mind.

We also lost out on McFarland as well but we flipped Herbert. I guess Devante Smith is the only other disappointment but no one outside this forum thought we had a chance with him.

Dude, if you can't see how bad it is for us to lose 4 recruits from the heart of Cane country to those ***ggs, then I really have nothing else to say to you. It's weak in every sense of the word.

I love the kids in this class, but you can't just let these mofos come in here and dictate who they take from our area when head-to-head.

Especially not a guy like Henderson that has jets for feet.

Advertisement
Don't see why anyone wants to or cry, kids will be kids
Everyone knows mceltoof will be gone before the year is up...if they pick Miami that would be smart, but Picking UFag is only going to protect ****weed until the end of the season

Advertisement

Dude, if you can't see how bad it is for us to lose 4 recruits from the heart of Cane country to those ***ggs, then I really have nothing else to say to you. It's weak in every sense of the word.

I love the kids in this class, but you can't just let these mofos come in here and dictate who they take from our area when head-to-head.

Especially not a guy like Henderson that has jets for feet.

I agree with you. The only thing that ****es me off is that these kids are going to the Gayturds. That is the primary reason why i even wanted CJ and Edwards in the first place - to stick a fork in them by taking them plus Herbert in the final week.

It's a matter of pride for sure.

But then i look at the depth chart now at CB and i think we're building a nice Miami caliber core around DJ, Dean, Young, and Bandy, with Redwine an option as well depending on if he can improve in his second season of real playing time. When 2018 comes around, we can jettison the deadweight like Mayes, Henley, and Jackson, move Redwine to FS if necessary, and bring in Blades and Ivey and maybe Jobe if we can hold on to him. That looks like a perfect 7 man depth chart to me.

Advertisement
Back