2PM update

Advertisement
Patience is a virtue! Have faith in the staff!

Really hard, Mr. 23 Posts Guy. See, we have had patience and trust for the last 3 months. I've even been told to "watch the finish" and that we are, in fact, playing checkers and not chess. In that time, our sure fire lock 4* RB target butt ***** us in the 11th hour. Then the highest rated WR on our board, who was previously committed to our coach AND we have put in tremendous amount of work on, stands us up for his official visit merely 3 days after being visited by Coach Richt himself. Then we are told that not only will we land Henderson but we are back in it with Edwards and "they comin'." No the **** they're not. We will now, as of 2:00 PM today, be lucky to maybe land one but the guy who has his teammate and multiple alums on our side is probably going to Florida because his dad and Randy give each other the rub and tug. My patience was not rewarded and I have no faith that this will be any different than any other signing day close this decade.

Get out your feelings and into counseling.

Pete-feel free to shoot this down if I am wrong.

Guys i know from Florida said they work with guys in a law firm and know the owner of canesinsight. They said Pete told him Henderson is going to UF, but miami isnt giving up (hence Rumphs desperation).

Do not think my friend is lying, but Pete feel free to shoot down if so.

Really hard, Mr. 23 Posts Guy. See, we have had patience and trust for the last 3 months. I've even been told to "watch the finish" and that we are, in fact, playing checkers and not chess. In that time, our sure fire lock 4* RB target butt ***** us in the 11th hour. Then the highest rated WR on our board, who was previously committed to our coach AND we have put in tremendous amount of work on, stands us up for his official visit merely 3 days after being visited by Coach Richt himself. Then we are told that not only will we land Henderson but we are back in it with Edwards and "they comin'." No the **** they're not. We will now, as of 2:00 PM today, be lucky to maybe land one but the guy who has his teammate and multiple alums on our side is probably going to Florida because his dad and Randy give each other the rub and tug. My patience was not rewarded and I have no faith that this will be any different than any other signing day close this decade.

I'm good bruh. None of this **** surprises me. It's just funny that the same tired lines are recycled over and over again despite the facts of 10 recruiting classes. Do you though

Advertisement

Really hard, Mr. 23 Posts Guy. See, we have had patience and trust for the last 3 months. I've even been told to "watch the finish" and that we are, in fact, playing checkers and not chess. In that time, our sure fire lock 4* RB target butt ****s us in the 11th hour. Then the highest rated WR on our board, who was previously committed to our coach AND we have put in tremendous amount of work on, stands us up for his official visit merely 3 days after being visited by Coach Richt himself. Then we are told that not only will we land Henderson but we are back in it with Edwards and "they comin'." No the **** they're not. We will now, as of 2:00 PM today, be lucky to maybe land one but the guy who has his teammate and multiple alums on our side is probably going to Florida because his dad and Randy give each other the rub and tug. My patience was not rewarded and I have no faith that this will be any different than any other signing day close this decade.

Kids "don't smoke crack"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pete-feel free to shoot this down if I am wrong.

Guys i know from Florida said they work with guys in a law firm and know the owner of canesinsight. They said Pete told him Henderson is going to UF, but miami isnt giving up (hence Rumphs desperation).

Do not think my friend is lying, but Pete feel free to shoot down if so.

Did you not read the thread

Upvote X 1000

Advertisement

Really hard, Mr. 23 Posts Guy. See, we have had patience and trust for the last 3 months. I've even been told to "watch the finish" and that we are, in fact, playing checkers and not chess. In that time, our sure fire lock 4* RB target butt ****s us in the 11th hour. Then the highest rated WR on our board, who was previously committed to our coach AND we have put in tremendous amount of work on, stands us up for his official visit merely 3 days after being visited by Coach Richt himself. Then we are told that not only will we land Henderson but we are back in it with Edwards and "they comin'." No the **** they're not. We will now, as of 2:00 PM today, be lucky to maybe land one but the guy who has his teammate and multiple alums on our side is probably going to Florida because his dad and Randy give each other the rub and tug. My patience was not rewarded and I have no faith that this will be any different than any other signing day close this decade.

I'm good bruh. None of this **** surprises me. It's just funny that the same tired lines are recycled over and over again despite the facts of 10 recruiting classes. Do you though

You ain't good, you need psychological help

LOL at the Richt slurpers calling anyone who speaks some truth mentally unstable.

These people are under a trance. Jim Jones has nothing on Mark Richt.

Advertisement

Upvote X 1000

You need many many years of phucking therapy

LOL at the Richt slurpers calling anyone who speaks some truth mentally unstable.

If it's a whiny rant 5 paragraphs long with no commas, yeah that person is a psycho

Advertisement

Get used to slurping Rick regardless of outcome. If he can't turn this around we will really be the dumpster fire Finebumb said we were before Richt took the gig.

For a program operating on one leg for over 12 years. Count your blessings

He is 100% Gator after that nasty rumor got dismissed. Can't lie to these kids and expect it to work out in your favor.

**** you doing in our board, gator ******. Best hope I don't find out who you are or my foot's gonna be so far up your *** you'll feel it in your Gayturd throat, bytch.

You gr8rg8rs I'll DM you my address. I'll pay for your flight. Then we can fight. Ill pay for your hospital bills. Then pay your flight back home. What do you say?

Friend he's been band for like 30 minutes.

good thank you

Advertisement
Back