2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central) 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

I can't be mad at any QB/WR who takes this sort of "wait and see" approach towards the offense after what we witnessed last season.

On the positive side, if we can show improvement on the field, legitimate life on offense, and an exciting product on offense, we will be in a position to say, "it's like we told you back in May/June/July, the team you saw in 2022 isn't who we are. This is who we are, and we'd love to have you." As has been said many times, we need to do it on the field.

I can't be mad at any QB/WR who takes this sort of "wait and see" approach towards the offense after what we witnessed last season.

On the positive side, if we can show improvement on the field, legitimate life on offense, and an exciting product on offense, we will be in a position to say, "it's like we told you back in May/June/July, the team you saw in 2022 isn't who we are. This is who we are, and we'd love to have you." As has been said many times, we need to do it on the field.
Yep, you know teams must be negative recruiting the crap out of us after that display on offense last season.

Advertisement
Insane that if we'd have been just somewhat competent on offense last year, the tone with a lot of these offensive skill players would be much different.

Just literally don't have one of the 2-3 worst offenses in the history of the school and you're not even in this situation. But alas, Gattis (and some Mario and a good bit of the previous staff) served us this sloppy **** sandwich, we gotta eat it for now.

So all these updates are saying what’s been said here months ago? That’s not an update lol. That’s just the reality of the situation and it’s been that way for awhile.
He said he waiting till signing, way around the spring game time. Instantly, i said Rueben Bain or Damari situation.

Advertisement
Btw, i just had a thought. People saying all these kids have to wait and see how we perform, and i know we not turning down South FL talent. I feel better about Miller than Hawkins but what of both Commit to us? We would have 3 WRs on the list waiting on Staley and Trader. Would we take 4 or 5? Sure we would take 4 if that is Jo Jo, what about 5?

Smith is going to Ohio imo. Regardless of what he says or who he visits.

Btw, i just had a thought. People saying all these kids have to wait and see how we perform, and i know we not turning down South FL talent. I feel better about Miller than Hawkins but what of both Commit to us? We would have 3 WRs on the list waiting on Staley and Trader. Would we take 4 or 5? Sure we would take 4 if that is Jo Jo, what about 5?

Smith is going to Ohio imo. Regardless of what he says or who he visits.

I’d be fine taking 5 in this class if it lines up that way.

As long as they are outside guys and not slot receivers.....feel like we have 27 of those.

• Agree
Reactions: DC3
In regards to JoJo I just hope he’s open to playing DB. His trajectory is so much higher on defense - I also truly believe Mario wants him on D.
Let’s hope this doesn’t push him one way or the other aka South Carolina allowing Harbor to play offense. We all know FSU would promise him to be OC if that meant keeping him from UM.

Advertisement
In regards to JoJo I just hope he’s open to playing DB. His trajectory is so much higher on defense - I also truly believe Mario wants him on D.
Let’s hope this doesn’t push him one way or the other aka South Carolina allowing Harbor to play offense. We all know FSU would promise him to be OC if that meant keeping him from UM.

I can see the defense argument. But I believe UM is 1000% committed to recruiting him on offense if that's where he wants to play.

I can see the defense argument. But I believe UM is 1000% committed to recruiting him on offense if that's where he wants to play.
You let him come on board at whatever position he wants, then lay out the plan to get him the most money on Sundays.

You let him come on board at whatever position he wants, then lay out the plan to get him the most money on Sundays.
We tried recruiting Travis Rudolph with the chopper to play DB and he went to FSU. Only way he play DB is if he absolutely sucks at WR. And if thats where he wants to play, thats where he playing. Lets not forget kids will jump in the portal if u try to switch a roo them too

Advertisement
We tried recruiting Travis Rudolph with the chopper to play DB and he went to FSU. Only way he play DB is if he absolutely sucks at WR. And if thats where he wants to play, thats where he playing. Lets not forget kids will jump in the portal if u try to switch a roo them too
Sometimes they listen, just depends if they’re stubborn or not. Bet Herb Waters wished he listened about two years earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back