2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central) 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honest question, how many times do we know he’s publicly been to Miami in the last year? Because his 247 list 2 visits since last summer’s camp and with this visit to FSPOO this weekend he would’ve have unofficially visited them as many times as he has the local school. Maybe he’s just not that into us
right... do we know when hes coming next to us to visit?

Advertisement
right... do we know when hes coming next to us to visit?
I honestly don’t know and maybe his 247 is wrong or he’s silently visited us a bunch of times but 2 public visits to a school in his backyard when he allegedly wants to stay home and his mom is a huge fan of is not really a whole lot of visits. Especially when he’s visited the same school 8 hours to the north the same amount of times and there’s guys from out of state visiting as much or more than he is.

I honestly don’t know and maybe his 247 is wrong or he’s silently visited us a bunch of times but 2 public visits to a school in his backyard when he allegedly wants to stay home and his mom is a huge fan of is not really a whole lot of visits. Especially when he’s visited the same school 8 hours to the north the same amount of times and there’s guys from out of state visiting as much or more than he is.
He was supposed to be at the pool thing and canceled on us.

Advertisement
So Trader wants to see a strong product on the field offensively for FSU....even though when he gets to FSU Jordan Travis won't be there? Kids these days lol
Them boys gonna work the portal again and go get someone else’s qb like they did at every other position and sell it like they actually have developed these kids into players lol

Advertisement
but the amount of times jojo has been to miami....and like i said he stated he wanted to stay home before etc and isnt his mom all miami hurricanes?? we need wr's so bad esp one like him.. how do we let this come down to the wire?

maybe we need a qb? facilities are on the way but fsu's facilities are almost there and improving as well... idk maybe its our ymca cold tubs ... IDK but we cant loose jojo
why do you assume it's on Miami? Maybe the kid just doesn't want to stay home. Mario and Beard are recruiting WR plenty hard; if he doesn't want to join the class let him go wherever....

Nothing has changed here. I said a couple months ago this wasn’t as much of a layup as people thought and Fsu was a legit threat. That’s why I told people in pm the June commitment to UM stuff was not accurate. There was ground to make up.

I still believe if we push for him and show him he’s a priority we have as good of a shot as anyone.

Nothing has changed here. I said a couple months ago this wasn’t as much of a layup as people thought and Fsu was a legit threat. That’s why I told people in pm the June commitment to UM stuff was not accurate. There was ground to make up.

I still believe if we push for him and show him he’s a priority we have as good of a shot as anyone.
Maybe you don’t know for sure, but why aren’t we doing that already?

Them boys gonna work the portal again and go get someone else’s qb like they did at every other position and sell it like they actually have developed these kids into players lol
Why exactly are you laughing when that's the only thing we've done for the last 5 years or so? We've gotta learn how to look in our own mirrors too. All that matters RIGHT now is the product we each put on the field. Long term I'm more than positive well kill em like that. But we ain't got no room to talk **** just cause they got portal kids who showed out. Last I checked Jaelan is what we like to tell people about too. Let's not worry about semantics and just out perform them. The acc was **** last year(which isn't said to make us feel any better) but success last year shouldn't make anyone feel great moving forward.

Advertisement
Agreed on who’s better but that’s not my point. Northwestern and Central hurts more to me than Hollywood Chaminade because of what it represents in Miami. At the end of the day we want the best from wherever anyhow but there’s symbolism too.
I get what u saying but alot of those Chaminade kids are from dade, and chaminade should be a feeder just like central should. The symbolism thing can get tricky with this hs transfer portal

I get what u saying but alot of those Chaminade kids are from dade, and chaminade should be a feeder just like central should. The symbolism thing can get tricky with this hs transfer portal
True, James Williams is from Opa Locka and went to Heritage in Plantation.

Reactions: E1k

The real question is where we're you in hiding and when will we get to see another killer Avatar?

Advertisement
Why exactly are you laughing when that's the only thing we've done for the last 5 years or so? We've gotta learn how to look in our own mirrors too. All that matters RIGHT now is the product we each put on the field. Long term I'm more than positive well kill em like that. But we ain't got no room to talk **** just cause they got portal kids who showed out. Last I checked Jaelan is what we like to tell people about too. Let's not worry about semantics and just out perform them. The acc was **** last year(which isn't said to make us feel any better) but success last year shouldn't make anyone feel great moving forward.
I’m always worried about our success they’re a big part of our success and failure so I happen to keep up with them as well. They are using last years portal team to help them fix they’re ****** evaluations and I don’t want one of south floridas best who was a supposed lock to us to go help them try to beat us for the next 3 to 5 years. I want him and all the big fish kids from down here on our side regardless of how unlikely that is now or has ever been. In my opinion we need to keep these top players away from Memphis Mike while we can and don’t let another dalvin cook situation happen.

In fairness, you could say the same thing about Miami. It's not likely that TVD will be playing with him.
Fresh Prince Jazz GIF by Nick At Nite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back