2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central) 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I've been a big fan of this kid since his sophomore year at Central. In their playoff game that year against American Heritage I felt he was the best player on the field that night in a game LOADED with 4 and 5 stars. Innis was playing QB that night so it was hard to judge him. Fletcher was the other one that stood out to me. He looked like a NFL sized RB as a junior.

Could not agree more.

And people will take this comparison the wrong way, but he reminds me of a more talented Herb Waters.
I'm still trying to figure out why Waters barely played in 2014. He was coming off a solid 2013 season and Coley struggled all 2014. It was basically Dorsett and Walford.

Advertisement
I'm so lost... so where is jojo trending toward?

I thought him and his mom were all Miami?

Advertisement
RVA is an unrefined heathen who eats Land-O-Lakes butter on supermarket bread. Success is defined by the fine people at the Hecht Center, compadre. Do better.

I wouldn't say - unrefined.

True, it's aggravating when he wipes his nose on YOUR shirt, and I admit when he enters a room bareazzed wearing only combat boots and hockey mask while carrying a machete - you gotta understand - he's just being RVA.

Like the pepper in the gumbo.

Because we getting both of them….
Both, Both is Good.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Could not agree more.

And people will take this comparison the .way, but he reminds me of a more talented Herb Waters.
That's a great comparison. I always thought Waters could have been an excellent safety.

someone else did.

He played cb in youth ball...JJ Smith did to though.

But he plays it in 7 on 7 and he is natural there. ..and at 6''0-6'1 180 his size and physicality bothers ppl...to go with a+ ball skills. Both he and Mccoy could flip to cb and be all conference types.
@gogeta4 u know u my dawg & I totally agree with ur assessment but …
Shawn Michaels Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey yo! U know da rest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back