2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central) 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
1685625595608.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Blostein added in the thread “Crystal Balls are fun. I've thought a lot about how I want to use them from now on. Definitely going to enter based off of intel but also trying to predict how a recruitment will eventually turn out.” lol

I feel like we arent giving him the full out attention that he deserves from what i've seen but maybe im wrong and dont know whats going on behind the scenes

Advertisement
It’s sadder to me to see McCoy out of Central commit there and Jean out of Northwestern commit to the gator.
I think jo jo is way better then both of them.... just dont understand how jojo can like fsu...isnt his mom all miami?

Blostein added in the thread “Crystal Balls are fun. I've thought a lot about how I want to use them from now on. Definitely going to enter based off of intel but also trying to predict how a recruitment will eventually turn out.” lol
I mean, is that really any worse than putting in a CB with a confidence of '1' for all the guys you hope to see in the class? 247 writers really like thinking outside the box on the CBs.

I think jo jo is way better then both of them.... just dont understand how jojo can like fsu...isnt his mom all miami?
Agreed on who’s better but that’s not my point. Northwestern and Central hurts more to me than Hollywood Chaminade because of what it represents in Miami. At the end of the day we want the best from wherever anyhow but there’s symbolism too.

Advertisement
Agreed on who’s better but that’s not my point. Northwestern and Central hurts more to me than Hollywood Chaminade because of what it represents in Miami. At the end of the day we want the best from wherever anyhow but there’s symbolism too.
but the amount of times jojo has been to miami....and like i said he stated he wanted to stay home before etc and isnt his mom all miami hurricanes?? we need wr's so bad esp one like him.. how do we let this come down to the wire?

maybe we need a qb? facilities are on the way but fsu's facilities are almost there and improving as well... idk maybe its our ymca cold tubs ... IDK but we cant loose jojo

but the amount of times jojo has been to miami....and like i said he stated he wanted to stay home before etc and isnt his mom all miami hurricanes?? we need wr's so bad esp one like him.. how do we let this come down to the wire?

maybe we need a qb? facilities are on the way but fsu's facilities are almost there and improving as well... idk maybe its our ymca cold tubs ... IDK but we cant loose jojo
If you think we have a facilities issue still you’ve either lost your mind or just don’t know. This is now a poRst. We have a bro-ball offense stigma to overcome. Fix that and Mario will land top WRs and QBs too.

Advertisement
If you think we have a facilities issue still you’ve either lost your mind or just don’t know. This is now a poRst. We have a bro-ball offense stigma to overcome. Fix that and Mario will land top WRs and QBs too.
i know thats obv not the reason but jojo is elite miami and he's what hurricanes are all about.. cant loose these kids again and again and again and again....hope mario knows and beard knows jojo is a must get....idc who else is out there.. the amount of time we have with jojo we have to close and sad af if we dont, would be a huge L esp if he goes to fsu

i know thats obv not the reason but jojo is elite miami and he's what hurricanes are all about.. cant loose these kids again and again and again and again....hope mario knows and beard knows jojo is a must get....idc who else is out there.. the amount of time we have with jojo we have to close and sad af if we dont, would be a huge L esp if he goes to fsu
I’m sure they are trying to get him and others and know they have challenges recruiting these types of players.

Honest question, how many times do we know he’s publicly been to Miami in the last year? Because his 247 list 2 visits since last summer’s camp and with this visit to FSPOO this weekend he would’ve have unofficially visited them as many times as he has the local school. Maybe he’s just not that into us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back