2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central) 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You can delete this later, but see it now @RVACane . That was the right choice. I’d rather watch NYSOM make non stop innuendos while the pause guy responds with his Scott Hall schtick for the rest of eternity than have to read the hecht’s press secretary give one more statement. 🫡

You can delete this later, but see it now @RVACane . That was the right choice. I’d rather watch NYSOM make non stop innuendos while the pause guy responds with his Scott Hall schtick for the rest of eternity than have to read the hecht’s press secretary give one more statement. 🫡
RVA is an unrefined heathen who eats Land-O-Lakes butter on supermarket bread. Success is defined by the fine people at the Hecht Center, compadre. Do better.

Advertisement
200.gif

Do not act like this fool.

Karen out.

Advertisement
Why is there so much schtick on a college football message board?

Advertisement
Yeah... But I mean... If we don't have enough to spend on both then yeeeah we're still in the little leagues.
I don't agree with this statement. It's clear we have a pretty significant NIL budget and it's allocated more heavily to certain positions in each class at Mario’s discretion. Last year we signed 2 5 Star Oline and had the best offer to both Innis and Cormani.

This year it’s looking like DLine, and again a 5-star WR and 5-star corner will both get a massive offer. Everyone else will be taken care of.

Our budget is in line with most of the top programs considering the talent we are after. It's just a matter of how it's divided up.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back