2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central) 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dang I didn’t know we were in it for my favorite pro player. That would have been sweet.

If I told you how many players coulda/woulda/shoulda picked UM, it would blow your mind. I'm still mad about the Lavar Arrington situation when Chuckie RedShoes Amato sent him those "anonymous" packages of clippings about the Marlin Barnes murder.

Advertisement
**** to be fair, Faulk had 11 picks his senior year and ran 6 of them back for TD's at DB and was considered undersized at RB and we were loaded at RB
all the big schools wanted him at DB including hometown LSU hence why he went out west to SDSU the only school to offer him at RB
Yeah but dat kind of talent wit the rock in his hands should be on Offense Big Pause

Another version of his recruitment from 247... Hard to tell if there are different interpretations of what he says or if he tells different outlets different stories..

Hollywood (Fla.) Chaminade-Madonna Prep wide receiver Joshisa Trader told 247Sports that Ohio State and Brian Hartline have done the best job recruiting him. Miami and Florida State are also factors, but it could be shaping up to be another banner year for Ohio State at the wide receiver position.

Advertisement
Another version of his recruitment from 247... Hard to tell if there are different interpretations of what he says or if he tells different outlets different stories..

Hollywood (Fla.) Chaminade-Madonna Prep wide receiver Joshisa Trader told 247Sports that Ohio State and Brian Hartline have done the best job recruiting him. Miami and Florida State are also factors, but it could be shaping up to be another banner year for Ohio State at the wide receiver position.
Sounds like he wants taint but doesn’t have a green light yet.

Advertisement

We need Hartline to wind up in the NFL somehow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back