2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central) 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I think the biggest issue for people to realize what's going on with trader is NOT EVERYONE sees him as a wr. Does that mean a 5 star player wouldn't have a green light wherever he wants to go? I'd personally say not likely cause kids like him more often than not you just do what you got to in order to get him on campus than you go from there. It's different if you're a high integrity spot and your word means a lot to you but I don't think that's the case often anymore. Good as he is and as high as his potential is at wr, I think personally that it's even higher at safety. The kid displays absolutely ELITE traits at safety. Personally I think that's where I'd want him at from day #1. But that's just my take on him.

Advertisement
I think the biggest issue for people to realize what's going on with trader is NOT EVERYONE sees him as a wr. Does that mean a 5 star player wouldn't have a green light wherever he wants to go? I'd personally say not likely cause kids like him more often than not you just do what you got to in order to get him on campus than you go from there. It's different if you're a high integrity spot and your word means a lot to you but I don't think that's the case often anymore. Good as he is and as high as his potential is at wr, I think personally that it's even higher at safety. The kid displays absolutely ELITE traits at safety. Personally I think that's where I'd want him at from day #1. But that's just my take on him.
Hes a top 5 cb for me if he slid over. That size and ball skills.....*chefs kiss*...i could see safety to...but im a fan of the big cbs....Early 2000s um cbs spoiled me

Big fan of the safety idea. Use him like FSU did Ramsey and move him all over the field. I believe too often players that would make good WRs because of hands and ball skills get pigeonholed into CBs, when they could do serious serious damage at safety at the college level.

Advertisement
Went to high school with a Parade AA RB. Paterno told him if you play LB, you'll be in the NFL.

He went to OSU, got recruited over the following season, and ended up at Maryland. He never sniffed the NFL.

Some kids are stubborn. Not saying Trader is, but he wouldn't be the first to dig his heels.

Hes a top 5 cb for me if he slid over. That size and ball skills.....*chefs kiss*...i could see safety to...but im a fan of the big cbs....Early 2000s um cbs spoiled me
I could see that too. But the physicality I see in his routes tells me he'd be EXPLOSIVE on his reads and I for some reason or another LOVE physical,explosive hard hitting safeties. For my corners I like to see precision especially in their footwork. Beyond that he definitely has the traits for corner as well. Any db spot he has big upside. Arguably more at either spot than wr.

@Confidence1000 gonna get that ***… pause 😂😂
Come on now @gogeta4 . U my dawg but these posts without pausing is getting outta hand.
Calm Down Al Pacino GIF

Advertisement
Yeah because there's not one team in America that's going to turn down the opportunity to have J.Smith and Trader in the same class. Don't care what position Trader plays
Personally I'd hope smith and other recievers smarten up. Hartline is gonna be gone if not after this season than definitely after next & they're stacked with 5 stars at the position. How's that gonna work out for the majority of them when they're each killing the others reps.

Advertisement
Personally I'd hope smith and other recievers smarten up. Hartline is gonna be gone if not after this season than definitely after next & they're stacked with 5 stars at the position. How's that gonna work out for the majority of them when they're each killing the others reps.
It’s an easy sales pitch right now though. They were loaded previously and all those guys got drafted in Olave, Garret, JNS and soon to be Harrison Jr. Even the guy that couldn’t break in J Williams went to Bama and went first round. Easy sell that if you are good enough you will get noticed at WR.

Today's Through the Smoke Instant Reaction podcast, Gaby says Trader was the alpha dog at Legends camp. Miami is in a very good spot here.

Gaby also noted that every time that Trader visits, Ryan Mack is with him. A Mack commitment would solidify Chance, greatly influence Patterson and have a role w/Smith.

Last edited:

So ermon lane him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back