2022 QB Quinn Ewers receives offer

Mabrey Mettauer from Woodlands is going to be huge time also. Soph to be, but all the makings of a surefire 5 star.
Yeah, no doubt. My dad showed him to me. He’s a legit 6’5 already and still growing and looks to be pretty advanced for his age. Who would you comp him to?

Advertisement
Yeah, no doubt. My dad showed him to me. He’s a legit 6’5 already and still growing and looks to be pretty advanced for his age. Who would you comp him to?

Man, tough to comp him. Let me think on that.

Highland Park has an absolute stud coming in the Junior-to-be class, and Denton Guyer has a good one also.

Texas is just cranking out high level QBs at an unbelievable rate now, year after year.

Highland Park has an absolute stud coming in the Junior-to-be class, and Denton Guyer has a good one also.

Texas is just cranking out high level QBs at an unbelievable rate now, year after year.
I’ve been struggling for a comp myself. And I agree! I’m going to get out to a lot more ball games this year to see all of these guys. You’re older than me so tell me if I’m off base, but it seems Texas is cranking out more top tier tackle prospects here recently than in the past years. Or has that always been the case?

Advertisement

The level of coaching at the HS level in Texas is incredible. Legit quality coaching that at some HS is probably better than staffs at some D3 schools.

Sidearm delivery?
I’m not sure I’ve ever seen arm talent like this on a HS kid. Pretend he doesn’t look like a younger thinner John Daly.

That sidearm motion will get messed with in college and eventually in the pros if he makes it that far.

Sidearm delivery?

That sidearm motion will get messed with in college and eventually in the pros if he makes it that far.
Man I'm so tired of reading this LOL. The kid doesn't have a side arm motion; he is literally flexing different angles just to flex. He has a normal throwing motion in the pocket. Watch the tape.

Advertisement
Man I'm so tired of reading this LOL. The kid doesn't have a side arm motion; he is literally flexing different angles just to flex. He has a normal throwing motion in the pocket. Watch the tape.

If the kid was committed here there would be grown men literally beating off to his tape. But if he goes somewhere else, he throws sidearm and sucks LOL.

Man, I wish OSU the absolute worst, but this kid is created in a lab.

Advertisement
the problem I have with this "generational" label is

1. he is a senior this season in high school. 2. there is so much more to being a qb than nice releases and big arms. 3. i saw enough tape on 7v7 drills in qb camps where he just overshot uncontested receivers for no reason at all.

lets wait for a little bit with this generational label.

the problem I have with this "generational" label is

1. he is a senior this season in high school. 2. there is so much more to being a qb than nice releases and big arms. 3. i saw enough tape on 7v7 drills in qb camps where he just overshot uncontested receivers for no reason at all.

lets wait for a little bit with this generational label.

He's the highest ranked QB in the history of 247 sports recruiting. Yes, including Trevor Lawrence. Talk to them about it.

He's the highest ranked QB in the history of 247 sports recruiting. Yes, including Trevor Lawrence. Talk to them about it.
Remember when 247 had a high four star ranking regarding Tate Martell?

247 doesnt know more about football than my postman. And i dont even think my postman watches football.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back