2022 QB Quinn Ewers receives offer

Wheels are falling off at UT. They already lost Milroe when Ewers committed too. Honestly, might not be the worst if Meyers goes to UT. When Miami, UT, and USC are doing well, it restricts the recruits that the Bama’s, Clemson’s, UGA, OSU can pick off.
But of course they’ll still get their$.
Having Meyer at Texas or SC is much better than him being at an SEC/ACC school or OSU. I don’t know how often he’d pop into Florida for recruits if he was there

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wish we would be more involved in Texas.

I've been driving the "leave for the Big 12 when the grant of rights deal with the ACC expires" bandwagon for a while now. The ACC has done jack **** for Miami and vice versa. The ACC bent over and grabbed its ankles for Notre Dame, which is likely taking the 2nd spot in the acc championship game even though it isn't even a full member of the conference. F#ck that. Miami would be crushing the Big 12 right now and Baker would be looking like a god**** defensive genius compared to the joke defenses there. There is a far greater recruiting advantage to being seen in Texas than being see in Massachusetts or Pennsyltucky. ACC was worth the shot back when the big east fell apart but it's just not working out for us.

Ion know if this been answered but why wouldn’t Myers consider us ? Seem like a easy job for him.

Meyer? He despises Miami. Back when he was at UF he said we're neither an attractive program for recruits nor even a good academic school.

Advertisement
Lol that’s a lie. Cause if came to our school kids them 5 star kids would come running from literally all over
Yeah but that’s a urban Meyer thing not a Miami thing. If they wouldn’t do it for anyone else (really anyone not on his level) his point stands

Yeah but that’s a urban Meyer thing not a Miami thing. If they wouldn’t do it for anyone else (really anyone not on his level) his point stands
I think that narrative changes when we put together 3 10+win seasons together. Kids wanna come to Miami they just wanna see us win. That’s been repeated for the last couple of cycles.

I think that narrative changes when we put together 3 10+win seasons together. Kids wanna come to Miami they just wanna see us win. That’s been repeated for the last couple of cycles.
I agree with that. Texas can go 0-12 and get two 5 stars tho.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m not sure I’ve ever seen arm talent like this on a HS kid. Pretend he doesn’t look like a younger thinner John Daly.

Advertisement
Back